Hospice invites people to join coffee mornings
- Credit: Archant
A Weston charity is inviting people to attend its monthly coffee mornings.
Weston Hospicecare holds coffee mornings on the second Friday of the month from 10.30am-12.30pm at Jackson-Barstow House in Uphill.
People can meet new friends and find out about the hospice at the events.
The next meeting is taking place on February 8 and the charity is hoping more people will pop in to find out how they can get involved with the hospice and meet new friends.
Community fundraiser Sue Harding said: “We would love to see some new faces at our monthly coffee mornings.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a great opportunity to make new friends, have a chat and support the hospice which means so much to Weston and the surrounding areas.”
Parking at the hospice is limited, but alternative on-street parking can be found close to the charity along Thornbury Road.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown