Hospice to hold first international food festival
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Food fans can tuck into dishes from around the world at an international food festival in aid of Weston Hospicecare.
The hospice, in Uphill, is organising the festival at Hutton Village Hall on October 13 from 2-5pm.
Guests will be able to choose three courses from countries including the Philippines, Malaysia, China, India, Japan, Bulgaria, France, Italy, Spain, Sierra Leone, the UK, Indonesia and Greece.
Tickets are £15, or £7.50 for children aged three to 11.
The hospice would like to thank the companies which have sponsored the event and donated food, including hospice staff and volunteers, the Multicultural Friendship Association, the North Somerset Black and Minority Ethnic Network, Noble House, Choux Fayre, Sakura and Pappadoms.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets can be booked on 01934 423921 or 423960 or online at www.westonhospicecare.org.uk/events-calendar
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 3 May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- 4 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 5 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 6 Weston shopfront restored to its former glory
- 7 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 8 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 9 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 10 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife