WATCH: Weston’s Remembrance Sunday service
- Credit: Archant
A Remembrance Sunday service from Weston’s Grove Park is available to watch this morning (Sunday).
Due to the Government coronavirus restrictions the Weston service of remembrance has already been filmed.
The service at the War Memorial in Grove Park on Sunday will be led by the Royal British Legion Padre.
It has already been filmed due to the Government’s coronavirus restrictions.
The video is available to watch above.
You may also want to watch:
It will consist of the Last Post, a two-minute silence, prayers and the playing of the national anthem.
There will be no parade from the High Street and no march-off.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
Wreaths will be laid by the Mayor on behalf of the people of Weston, the Lord Lieutenant, MP John Penrose, and Royal British Legion’s Weston Branch.
Due to the coronavirus restrictions, the service is not open to any other individuals, organisations or members of the public.