WATCH: Weston’s Remembrance Sunday service
- Credit: Archant
A Remembrance Sunday service from Weston’s Grove Park is available to watch this morning (Sunday).
Due to the Government coronavirus restrictions the Weston service of remembrance has already been filmed.
The service at the War Memorial in Grove Park on Sunday will be led by the Royal British Legion Padre.
It has already been filmed due to the Government’s coronavirus restrictions.
The video is available to watch above.
You may also want to watch:
It will consist of the Last Post, a two-minute silence, prayers and the playing of the national anthem.
There will be no parade from the High Street and no march-off.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 10 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
Wreaths will be laid by the Mayor on behalf of the people of Weston, the Lord Lieutenant, MP John Penrose, and Royal British Legion’s Weston Branch.
Due to the coronavirus restrictions, the service is not open to any other individuals, organisations or members of the public.