WATCH: Weston’s Remembrance Sunday service
- Credit: Archant
A Remembrance Sunday service from Weston’s Grove Park is available to watch this morning (Sunday).
Due to the Government coronavirus restrictions the Weston service of remembrance has already been filmed.
The service at the War Memorial in Grove Park on Sunday will be led by the Royal British Legion Padre.
It has already been filmed due to the Government’s coronavirus restrictions.
The video is available to watch above.
You may also want to watch:
It will consist of the Last Post, a two-minute silence, prayers and the playing of the national anthem.
There will be no parade from the High Street and no march-off.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 5 'Suspicious' fire damages caravan outside Weston home
- 6 Police release CCTV image of man wanted in connection with GBH in Weston
- 7 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 8 Weston fundraiser donates hundreds to hospital for saving his life
- 9 Two charged with burglary and fraud
- 10 Pubs running takeaway and collections during lockdown
Wreaths will be laid by the Mayor on behalf of the people of Weston, the Lord Lieutenant, MP John Penrose, and Royal British Legion’s Weston Branch.
Due to the coronavirus restrictions, the service is not open to any other individuals, organisations or members of the public.