WATCH: Weston’s Remembrance Sunday service
- Credit: Archant
A Remembrance Sunday service from Weston’s Grove Park is available to watch this morning (Sunday).
Due to the Government coronavirus restrictions the Weston service of remembrance has already been filmed.
The service at the War Memorial in Grove Park on Sunday will be led by the Royal British Legion Padre.
It has already been filmed due to the Government’s coronavirus restrictions.
The video is available to watch above.
You may also want to watch:
It will consist of the Last Post, a two-minute silence, prayers and the playing of the national anthem.
There will be no parade from the High Street and no march-off.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters
Wreaths will be laid by the Mayor on behalf of the people of Weston, the Lord Lieutenant, MP John Penrose, and Royal British Legion’s Weston Branch.
Due to the coronavirus restrictions, the service is not open to any other individuals, organisations or members of the public.