QUIZ: Landmarks quiz round five
- Credit: Archant
The final instalment of the Mercury’s landmark challenge is here.
Last week, the Mercury published the fourth round of its weekly landmark quizzes, which enables people to look for buildings and features around the town during their daily exercise.
Nine images last week included the tower at Weston Fire Station, Odeon Cinema and the former Burton building in High Street which is now home to Costa Coffee and CEX.
Also featured on the list was Olympia Arcade in Regent Street, the cuckoo house on Floral House in Alexandra Parade, the knight at Knightstone Island and the entrance to Somewhere To Go in Boulevard.
Readers can share their results on Facebook and challenge their friends.
You may also want to watch:
We hope you have enjoyed taking part in these quizzes during the lockdown period.
All five instalments of the quiz, which has more than 50 pictures, are on the website.
- 1 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 2 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 3 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 4 Christmas panto cancelled due to tier three restrictions
- 5 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 6 Hospital trust defends patient-to-nurses ratio increase
- 7 Weston shop offering personalised fudge gift boxes
- 8 Airport to receive £8million grant to 'protect jobs'
- 9 Mural nears completion in Weston
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences