QUIZ: Landmarks quiz round five
- Credit: Archant
The final instalment of the Mercury’s landmark challenge is here.
Last week, the Mercury published the fourth round of its weekly landmark quizzes, which enables people to look for buildings and features around the town during their daily exercise.
Nine images last week included the tower at Weston Fire Station, Odeon Cinema and the former Burton building in High Street which is now home to Costa Coffee and CEX.
Also featured on the list was Olympia Arcade in Regent Street, the cuckoo house on Floral House in Alexandra Parade, the knight at Knightstone Island and the entrance to Somewhere To Go in Boulevard.
Readers can share their results on Facebook and challenge their friends.
You may also want to watch:
We hope you have enjoyed taking part in these quizzes during the lockdown period.
All five instalments of the quiz, which has more than 50 pictures, are on the website.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown