PICTURES: Libraries promote hobbies and skills with events in Weston and Worle
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public were invited to take part in a fun palace event which took place at two libraries.
Weston Library, in Walliscote Road, encouraged people to learn skills and hobbies from 10am to noon on Saturday.
People of all ages were able to enjoy activities such as crafts, photography, a local history group, board games and yoga.
Coding was among one of the many skills youngsters could get involved in, they were taught about coding using a robot at the library.
Worle Library, in Mendip Avenue, also took part in this event at the same time.
You may also want to watch:
They had a holistic therapy group as well as a colour therapy session.
There were plenty of options that the children were given including playing with LEGO, toys and arts and crafts.
- 1 Tributes flood in for 'one in a million' Terry
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Weston's Party in the Park 'biggest yet'
- 4 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 5 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 6 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 7 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 8 Around 3,000 patients leave Weston surgery after being 'fed up with problems'
- 9 Weston Rotary Club celebrate 100 years
- 10 Live music returns to village this weekend
Attendees were served refreshments by library volunteers throughout the event.