PICTURES: Libraries promote hobbies and skills with events in Weston and Worle
- Credit: Archant
Members of the public were invited to take part in a fun palace event which took place at two libraries.
Weston Library, in Walliscote Road, encouraged people to learn skills and hobbies from 10am to noon on Saturday.
People of all ages were able to enjoy activities such as crafts, photography, a local history group, board games and yoga.
Coding was among one of the many skills youngsters could get involved in, they were taught about coding using a robot at the library.
Worle Library, in Mendip Avenue, also took part in this event at the same time.
You may also want to watch:
They had a holistic therapy group as well as a colour therapy session.
There were plenty of options that the children were given including playing with LEGO, toys and arts and crafts.
- 1 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 Will garden village be revived?
- 6 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 7 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
Attendees were served refreshments by library volunteers throughout the event.