Pictures: Children enjoy slime workshops held at Weston Museum
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters had the opportunity to be creative and messy in Weston while playing with slime on Sunday.
The children were encouraged to mix their own slime and experiment with the sticky substance at the museum, in Burlington Street.
Parents watched on as their children played with glow in the dark or fluffy slime as it was the theme for the day.
They were advised to make sure the kids, aged four and upwards, were wearing clothes they did not mind getting dirty.
Parents were also advised to book a session in advance as the event has gained popularity throughout the year.
You may also want to watch:
The next event will be taking place on October 28 with four sessions running from 10am-4pm at the museum.
The theme will be pumpkin or cob web slime to fit in with Halloween.
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 3 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 6 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus
- 7 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 8 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 9 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 10 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
Tickets, priced £5, can be purchased online at www.westonmuseum.org