Pictures: Children enjoy slime workshops held at Weston Museum
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters had the opportunity to be creative and messy in Weston while playing with slime on Sunday.
The children were encouraged to mix their own slime and experiment with the sticky substance at the museum, in Burlington Street.
Parents watched on as their children played with glow in the dark or fluffy slime as it was the theme for the day.
They were advised to make sure the kids, aged four and upwards, were wearing clothes they did not mind getting dirty.
Parents were also advised to book a session in advance as the event has gained popularity throughout the year.
The next event will be taking place on October 28 with four sessions running from 10am-4pm at the museum.
The theme will be pumpkin or cob web slime to fit in with Halloween.
- 1 Police hunt suspected arsonist after rampage in Weston
- 2 NINE vehicles damaged by fire in apparent arson spree in Weston
- 3 PICTURES: More than a dozen cars damaged in Weston arson attacks
- 4 McDonald's hopes to open restaurant at business park near M5
- 5 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 6 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 7 Plan for 115 new homes in village rejected
- 8 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 9 Weston furniture shop shortlisted for national award
- 10 Cameras to enforce bus lanes rules in Weston from next week
Tickets, priced £5, can be purchased online at www.westonmuseum.org