Pictures: Children enjoy slime workshops held at Weston Museum
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters had the opportunity to be creative and messy in Weston while playing with slime on Sunday.
The children were encouraged to mix their own slime and experiment with the sticky substance at the museum, in Burlington Street.
Parents watched on as their children played with glow in the dark or fluffy slime as it was the theme for the day.
They were advised to make sure the kids, aged four and upwards, were wearing clothes they did not mind getting dirty.
Parents were also advised to book a session in advance as the event has gained popularity throughout the year.
You may also want to watch:
The next event will be taking place on October 28 with four sessions running from 10am-4pm at the museum.
The theme will be pumpkin or cob web slime to fit in with Halloween.
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 5 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 6 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 7 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 8 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 9 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
Tickets, priced £5, can be purchased online at www.westonmuseum.org