Mayor of Weston holds annual children’s party in museum
- Credit: Archant
More than 70 Weston youngsters enjoyed crafts and games at the mayor’s annual party.
The Mayor and Mayoress of Weston Mike and Margaret Lyall welcomed dozens of children to a party at the town’s museum on Saturday.
Children enjoyed getting arty at a crafts table and trying to win in a traditional game of snakes and ladders.
There was also entertainment from Martin Thomas and food served from Clara’s Café.
The museum lent its soft play toys to the mayor for the event and music filled the main hall for other party games.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Lyall said: “We are delighted to be able to us the museum to host our children’s party.
“We very much hope the children enjoyed themselves and had fun making things at the craft table.”
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 4 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 9 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 10 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
The party is a tradition spanning five years.
For more pictures, visit www.westonmercury.co.uk