Mayor of Weston holds annual children’s party in museum
- Credit: Archant
More than 70 Weston youngsters enjoyed crafts and games at the mayor’s annual party.
The Mayor and Mayoress of Weston Mike and Margaret Lyall welcomed dozens of children to a party at the town’s museum on Saturday.
Children enjoyed getting arty at a crafts table and trying to win in a traditional game of snakes and ladders.
There was also entertainment from Martin Thomas and food served from Clara’s Café.
The museum lent its soft play toys to the mayor for the event and music filled the main hall for other party games.
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Lyall said: “We are delighted to be able to us the museum to host our children’s party.
“We very much hope the children enjoyed themselves and had fun making things at the craft table.”
- 1 Armed police at Birnbeck Pier after reports of men with a gun
- 2 Petrol filling station and food store opens on outskirts of Weston
- 3 Sun shines on successful Weston food festival
- 4 'Brilliant week' for Weston after April 12 ease in restrictions
- 5 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 6 Police appeal for dash cam footage after serious collision near Weston
- 7 Workshops to discuss new medical centre at Weston Rugby Club
- 8 GALLERY: Photographers capture springtime snapshots in Weston-super-Mare
- 9 Winscombe gardening business gets Alan Titchmarsh's blessing
- 10 Man given indefinite hospital order for killing neighbour
The party is a tradition spanning five years.
For more pictures, visit www.westonmercury.co.uk