Mother’s Day craft fair at Weston Museum
- Credit: Archant
Weston Museum is hosting a Mother’s Day craft fair to give people the chance to pick up some one-off gifts for the women in their lives.
Crafters and traders will take over the courtyard and learning space on Sunday from 10am-4pm.
There will also be crafting and Easter-themed activities for children and the chance to enjoy a trail around the museum in Burlington Street.
Visitor services supervisor Matthew Holden said: “Hosting events like this are the perfect way to get people a chance to buy something unique, and a great way for businesses and crafters to reach a new market.”
Weston Museum hosted its popular Clara’s Christmas event in December, with businesses showcasing their wares.
You may also want to watch:
Traders interested in having a stall at the fair this week can contact Sophie Sanford or Matthew Holden at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 1 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 3 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 6 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset