Mother’s Day craft fair at Weston Museum
- Credit: Archant
Weston Museum is hosting a Mother’s Day craft fair to give people the chance to pick up some one-off gifts for the women in their lives.
Crafters and traders will take over the courtyard and learning space on Sunday from 10am-4pm.
There will also be crafting and Easter-themed activities for children and the chance to enjoy a trail around the museum in Burlington Street.
Visitor services supervisor Matthew Holden said: “Hosting events like this are the perfect way to get people a chance to buy something unique, and a great way for businesses and crafters to reach a new market.”
Weston Museum hosted its popular Clara’s Christmas event in December, with businesses showcasing their wares.
You may also want to watch:
Traders interested in having a stall at the fair this week can contact Sophie Sanford or Matthew Holden at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 1 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 10 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer