Mother’s Day craft fair at Weston Museum
- Credit: Archant
Weston Museum is hosting a Mother’s Day craft fair to give people the chance to pick up some one-off gifts for the women in their lives.
Crafters and traders will take over the courtyard and learning space on Sunday from 10am-4pm.
There will also be crafting and Easter-themed activities for children and the chance to enjoy a trail around the museum in Burlington Street.
Visitor services supervisor Matthew Holden said: “Hosting events like this are the perfect way to get people a chance to buy something unique, and a great way for businesses and crafters to reach a new market.”
Weston Museum hosted its popular Clara’s Christmas event in December, with businesses showcasing their wares.
You may also want to watch:
Traders interested in having a stall at the fair this week can contact Sophie Sanford or Matthew Holden at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 8 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 9 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 10 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented