Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- Credit: ConciergeUK
Weston's Italian Gardens will be transformed into a Bavarian bash as the town hosts a four-day Oktoberfest.
The German tradition is known for its Wurstel, Schweinebraten and steins full of beer.
Weston-based event organisers, Show Time Attractions and ConciergeUK will host the event in collaboration, with a Show Time spokesman keen to see the Italian Gardens given a Bavarian make-over.
They said: "We are very excited to bring all of our equipment to provide an Oktoberfest experience to Weston.
"We are also very pleased that our company has worked around the clock with ConciergeUK to make this happen with all the help we have received from the local authority in a tough year."
Kicking off on September 30, the first night will be a ticket-only entry from 5pm to 10pm.
The following three days, October 1-3, will be free to attend from 12pm to 4.30pm, with the evening sessions commencing at 5pm also requiring tickets.
Tickets can be purchased at www.tickettailor.com/events/conciergeuk/552440
- 1 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 2 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 3 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 4 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 5 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 6 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 7 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 8 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus
- 9 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 10 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?