North Somerset brewery launches Weston Pride beer
- Credit: Sub
A new tipple has been created especially for Weston Pride this year.
#LoveWins is a hashtag adopted by Weston Pride as a statement which encourages love for all, regardless of gender or identity.
A Hewish brewery has teamed up with the team of volunteers behind Pride, which is being held this weekend, to create a one-of-a-kind craft beer for people to enjoy.
The brewery, 3D Beer, has sponsored part of the official after-party as well as producing its Love Wins craft ale.
The brewery's director, Dave Turner, said: "What #LoveWins stands for is what craft beer is all about, wholly inclusive and just as diverse as life.
You may also want to watch:
"What better way to bring people together to support the LGBTQ+ community than over a beer?
"We are super proud to be associated with Weston Pride and the Proud Bar and to help the weekend's celebrations become a massive success."
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers