North Somerset brewery launches Weston Pride beer
- Credit: Sub
A new tipple has been created especially for Weston Pride this year.
#LoveWins is a hashtag adopted by Weston Pride as a statement which encourages love for all, regardless of gender or identity.
A Hewish brewery has teamed up with the team of volunteers behind Pride, which is being held this weekend, to create a one-of-a-kind craft beer for people to enjoy.
The brewery, 3D Beer, has sponsored part of the official after-party as well as producing its Love Wins craft ale.
The brewery's director, Dave Turner, said: "What #LoveWins stands for is what craft beer is all about, wholly inclusive and just as diverse as life.
You may also want to watch:
"What better way to bring people together to support the LGBTQ+ community than over a beer?
"We are super proud to be associated with Weston Pride and the Proud Bar and to help the weekend's celebrations become a massive success."
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 4 Record fuel prices pose health threat for Weston parent
- 5 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 6 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 9 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 10 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up