Weston café available for lease
- Credit: sally Griffiths
A council-owned Weston café is available to let by public tender.
North Somerset Council will listen to offers for a new lease of Olivers café facility at Clarence Park West, in Walliscote Road.
The café's previous managers left their position in September.
The dog-friendly establishment sells cooked breakfast and lunch, cakes and snacks and has outdoor seating.
The café hosts themed events throughout the year and also takes part in the Weston Super Rocks scheme.
You may also want to watch:
A council spokesman said: "The café is being offered, under lease for a period of up to six years.
"It is set within a formal park setting, approximately 200 metres from the Weston seafront and its Beach Lawns."
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers
The deadline for tender submissions is 11am on January 13.
For more information, visit tinyurl.com/Clarence-Cafe or email firstname.lastname@example.org