Weston café available for lease
- Credit: sally Griffiths
A council-owned Weston café is available to let by public tender.
North Somerset Council will listen to offers for a new lease of Olivers café facility at Clarence Park West, in Walliscote Road.
The café's previous managers left their position in September.
The dog-friendly establishment sells cooked breakfast and lunch, cakes and snacks and has outdoor seating.
The café hosts themed events throughout the year and also takes part in the Weston Super Rocks scheme.
You may also want to watch:
A council spokesman said: "The café is being offered, under lease for a period of up to six years.
"It is set within a formal park setting, approximately 200 metres from the Weston seafront and its Beach Lawns."
- 1 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Four-bedroom 1930s detached house in Milton
- 4 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 5 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 6 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
The deadline for tender submissions is 11am on January 13.
For more information, visit tinyurl.com/Clarence-Cafe or email email@example.com