Weston café available for lease
- Credit: sally Griffiths
A council-owned Weston café is available to let by public tender.
North Somerset Council will listen to offers for a new lease of Olivers café facility at Clarence Park West, in Walliscote Road.
The café's previous managers left their position in September.
The dog-friendly establishment sells cooked breakfast and lunch, cakes and snacks and has outdoor seating.
The café hosts themed events throughout the year and also takes part in the Weston Super Rocks scheme.
You may also want to watch:
A council spokesman said: "The café is being offered, under lease for a period of up to six years.
"It is set within a formal park setting, approximately 200 metres from the Weston seafront and its Beach Lawns."
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 4 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 5 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 6 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters
- 9 John Crockford-Hawley column: Rigged art will put Weston on the map
- 10 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
The deadline for tender submissions is 11am on January 13.
For more information, visit tinyurl.com/Clarence-Cafe or email firstname.lastname@example.org