Evenings of Halloween terror at Weston’s Grand Pier
- Credit: Archant
Actors spooked guests at Weston’s Grand Pier during evenings of terror for Halloween.
A team of performers breathed life into the undead as the Pier was transformed into a Halloween Unfairground scream park over the weekend.
The seafront attraction gave some extra chills with interactive and themed scare zones.
The pavilion was transformed into a petrifying palace of peril as the actors' provided an enthralling experience in the fright night activities.
Five scare mazes included a Cirque du Fear, the Carnevil Freak Show and Street Feartre.
You may also want to watch:
Guests could ride the ghost train and be transported to a world of darkness where all manner of ghouls, zombies and creatures were lurking with bad intentions around every corner.
Performances run until Saturday and begin at 7pm.
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 3 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus
- 6 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 7 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 8 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 9 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
Tickets, priced £7.50-30, are available at www.halloweenunfairground.co.uk or on 01934 620238.