Evenings of Halloween terror at Weston’s Grand Pier
- Credit: Archant
Actors spooked guests at Weston’s Grand Pier during evenings of terror for Halloween.
A team of performers breathed life into the undead as the Pier was transformed into a Halloween Unfairground scream park over the weekend.
The seafront attraction gave some extra chills with interactive and themed scare zones.
The pavilion was transformed into a petrifying palace of peril as the actors' provided an enthralling experience in the fright night activities.
Five scare mazes included a Cirque du Fear, the Carnevil Freak Show and Street Feartre.
You may also want to watch:
Guests could ride the ghost train and be transported to a world of darkness where all manner of ghouls, zombies and creatures were lurking with bad intentions around every corner.
Performances run until Saturday and begin at 7pm.
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 3 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 4 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 5 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 6 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 7 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 8 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
Tickets, priced £7.50-30, are available at www.halloweenunfairground.co.uk or on 01934 620238.