Evenings of Halloween terror at Weston’s Grand Pier
- Credit: Archant
Actors spooked guests at Weston’s Grand Pier during evenings of terror for Halloween.
A team of performers breathed life into the undead as the Pier was transformed into a Halloween Unfairground scream park over the weekend.
The seafront attraction gave some extra chills with interactive and themed scare zones.
The pavilion was transformed into a petrifying palace of peril as the actors' provided an enthralling experience in the fright night activities.
Five scare mazes included a Cirque du Fear, the Carnevil Freak Show and Street Feartre.
You may also want to watch:
Guests could ride the ghost train and be transported to a world of darkness where all manner of ghouls, zombies and creatures were lurking with bad intentions around every corner.
Performances run until Saturday and begin at 7pm.
- 1 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 6 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 10 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor
Tickets, priced £7.50-30, are available at www.halloweenunfairground.co.uk or on 01934 620238.