Bones discovered on cliff side
- Credit: Archant
Bones have been discovered on a cliff side in Weston.
Police made the discovery on Saturday evening near Kewstoke Road, which has remained closed in both directions.
It is not yet known whether the bones are human in origin.
A police spokesman said: “On the evening of Saturday we were made aware of some bones being found on the cliff side near the Kewstoke Road in Weston.
“It is not confirmed at this time whether the bones are human in origin.
You may also want to watch:
“The road has been closed to enable officers to recover the bones for confirmation of their origin and further investigation if necessary.”
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 GP surgery plans labelled 'unacceptable' by councillors
- 3 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 4 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 6 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 7 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 8 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Water Adventure Play Park switches water on again