Bones discovered on cliff side
- Credit: Archant
Bones have been discovered on a cliff side in Weston.
Police made the discovery on Saturday evening near Kewstoke Road, which has remained closed in both directions.
It is not yet known whether the bones are human in origin.
A police spokesman said: “On the evening of Saturday we were made aware of some bones being found on the cliff side near the Kewstoke Road in Weston.
“It is not confirmed at this time whether the bones are human in origin.
You may also want to watch:
“The road has been closed to enable officers to recover the bones for confirmation of their origin and further investigation if necessary.”
- 1 Businesses refused to reopen after lockdown due to staff safety fears in Weston town centre
- 2 Weston family who had home transformed featured on DIY SOS
- 3 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 4 Calls to scrap housing plan to create "people's forest" in Weston
- 5 Winter Gardens set to open newly refurbished eatery
- 6 Girl, 11, suffers serious injuries after collision with car
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 9 Doctor resigns from Weston General Hospital's A&E department
- 10 Sharon cooks thousands of meals throughout coronavirus lockdown – despite breaking her arm while fundraising