Hotel reopens in Weston town centre
- Credit: Archant
A hotel which provides specialist accommodation for blind and visually impaired guests will reopen today (Friday).
The Lauriston Hotel, in Knightstone Road, will reopen at 4pm after closing due to coronavirus.
A hotel spokesman said: “During this time we have considered the entire customer journey to assess how we can keep guests as safe as possible, while still giving them the standard of service they are used to.
“We have made many adjustments to ensure the hotel is coronavirus secure, including introducing arrival slots, hand sanitising stations, contactless checkouts, limiting the restaurant facilities for guests only, as well as increasing the daily cleaning.
“All of our 35 en-suite bedrooms offer many facilities including talking alarm clocks, level indicators, hair dryers and many of our rooms have been renovated recently.
You may also want to watch:
“The hotel also caters for those who are partially sighted and is dog friendly.”
- 1 Gates to be replaced as work continues to reopen Marine Lake
- 2 M5 caravan park expansion approved
- 3 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 4 Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- 5 Disruption to school transport due to driver shortage
- 6 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 7 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 8 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Teacher wins award for making thousands of NHS masks during Covid