Gym reopens after refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare gym has reopened after two weeks of refurbishments.
Nuffield Health, in Locking Road, held an open day on November 17 where visitors could partake in various activities including taster exercise classes and learn more about joining the gym.
Guests took part in fancy-dress spin classes and a tug of war, while for the youngsters, face painting, a bouncy castle, kids aqua dance classes and a magician were on hand.
Members of the gym’s health and beauty team gave massages, nails and reflexology treatments and in the evening a quiz and treasure hunt around the club also took place, while a buffet was served and live entertainment provided by Eleazer King.
Senior membership consultant Donald Trappell said: “It was a hectic but great day.
You may also want to watch:
“We had a huge number of people come and check out what we can offer which was the most pleasing thing.”
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Weston mum thanks community after Afghan refugee donation
- 6 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 7 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 8 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 9 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 10 WIN: Tickets to UK Pink Floyd at Weston Playhouse