Gym reopens after refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare gym has reopened after two weeks of refurbishments.
Nuffield Health, in Locking Road, held an open day on November 17 where visitors could partake in various activities including taster exercise classes and learn more about joining the gym.
Guests took part in fancy-dress spin classes and a tug of war, while for the youngsters, face painting, a bouncy castle, kids aqua dance classes and a magician were on hand.
Members of the gym’s health and beauty team gave massages, nails and reflexology treatments and in the evening a quiz and treasure hunt around the club also took place, while a buffet was served and live entertainment provided by Eleazer King.
Senior membership consultant Donald Trappell said: “It was a hectic but great day.
You may also want to watch:
“We had a huge number of people come and check out what we can offer which was the most pleasing thing.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 'Bright future' for Weston high street
- 3 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 4 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 8 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 9 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
- 10 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority