Gym reopens after refurbishment
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare gym has reopened after two weeks of refurbishments.
Nuffield Health, in Locking Road, held an open day on November 17 where visitors could partake in various activities including taster exercise classes and learn more about joining the gym.
Guests took part in fancy-dress spin classes and a tug of war, while for the youngsters, face painting, a bouncy castle, kids aqua dance classes and a magician were on hand.
Members of the gym’s health and beauty team gave massages, nails and reflexology treatments and in the evening a quiz and treasure hunt around the club also took place, while a buffet was served and live entertainment provided by Eleazer King.
Senior membership consultant Donald Trappell said: “It was a hectic but great day.
“We had a huge number of people come and check out what we can offer which was the most pleasing thing.”
- 1 Weston, Clevedon & Portishead Light Railway: A history
- 2 Tributes paid to 'caring, loving and funny' 17-year-old who died in collision
- 3 Weston pub set for £190k revamp
- 4 'I had to learn to walk again': Weston man talks of strokes - at 31
- 5 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 6 First Bus announces major changes to bus services
- 7 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 8 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 9 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 10 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset