Restaurant to reopen in Dolphin Square
- Credit: Archant
An Italian chain restaurant will reopen its Weston site.
Prezzo, in Central Walk, will serve customers again today (Thursday).
The reopening provides a boost to the Dolphin Square complex after Nando’s, also in Central Walk, reopened in September.
Pizza Express announced in August it will close its Dolphin Square restaurant and Loco Mexicano moved its restaurant to the former Legends night club building in Beach Road.
Earlier in October Cineworld announced its cinema will stay closed until next year.
Karen Jones, Prezzo’s executive chairman, said: “We can’t wait to welcome back our much-missed customers to Prezzo Weston.
“As you would expect, keeping everyone safe and healthy is our top priority.
- 1 WATCH: Cars get caught out by tide on Weston beach
- 2 Man attacked with axe in Weston
- 3 Boat sinks off Weston coast
- 4 'Tragedy' as hundreds of fish die in Weston pond
- 5 Weston MP slams council for bus cuts in North Somerset
- 6 See Monster viewing platform to open next week
- 7 Weston Labour launch campaign to halt bus cuts in North Somerset
- 8 Life-sized suffragette made of Lego to tour Weston next week
- 9 Person dies after incident at Weston's Marine Lake
- 10 Pictures show police deal with man on rooftops in Weston
“We have brought in new initiatives to make sure customers are safe including all menus will now be disposable to ensure no contamination, digital ordering from a smartphone or tablet using the QR code displayed on each table or ordering from a team member and standard social distancing markers, hand sanitiser units, and posters with Public Health England advice throughout the restaurants.
“The restaurant is now cashless. Customers can settle their bill using Apple Pay or Android Pay, contactless or chip and PIN.
“Our sole focus is to blend safe and healthy working practices with proper hospitality to give our people confidence and our customers a wonderful, enjoyable return to Prezzo.”