PICTURES: Messy art workshops
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters showed their creative sides by making a mess in Weston High Street.
Arts company Terrestrial ran workshops on Saturday which encouraged people to express themselves through painting and drawing.
Workshops took place including mud gardens, screen printing, tie dying, bath bomb making, and craft sessions.
Artists led a range of activities for all ages and guests paid what they wanted in donations.
Terrestrial moved into the old Saltrock unit in January with the remit of becoming a creative hub for the arts community.
You may also want to watch:
The group’s next open-to-all event, make a noise, takes place on March 23, and will focus on music, sound and noisy games.
Free places can be registered on Facebook before Monday.
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 6 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
The group has also helped to redesign Big Worle’s hub, which reopened on March 16.