PICTURES: Messy art workshops
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters showed their creative sides by making a mess in Weston High Street.
Arts company Terrestrial ran workshops on Saturday which encouraged people to express themselves through painting and drawing.
Workshops took place including mud gardens, screen printing, tie dying, bath bomb making, and craft sessions.
Artists led a range of activities for all ages and guests paid what they wanted in donations.
Terrestrial moved into the old Saltrock unit in January with the remit of becoming a creative hub for the arts community.
You may also want to watch:
The group’s next open-to-all event, make a noise, takes place on March 23, and will focus on music, sound and noisy games.
Free places can be registered on Facebook before Monday.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 6 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 7 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 8 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 9 Family pays tribute to founder of Jolly Dollies support network
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
The group has also helped to redesign Big Worle’s hub, which reopened on March 16.