PICTURES: Messy art workshops
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters showed their creative sides by making a mess in Weston High Street.
Arts company Terrestrial ran workshops on Saturday which encouraged people to express themselves through painting and drawing.
Workshops took place including mud gardens, screen printing, tie dying, bath bomb making, and craft sessions.
Artists led a range of activities for all ages and guests paid what they wanted in donations.
Terrestrial moved into the old Saltrock unit in January with the remit of becoming a creative hub for the arts community.
The group’s next open-to-all event, make a noise, takes place on March 23, and will focus on music, sound and noisy games.
Free places can be registered on Facebook before Monday.
- 1 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
- 2 ITV This Morning to broadcast live from Weston
- 3 Haywood Village set for historic first-ever Jubilee celebration
- 4 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 5 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 6 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 7 Cadbury House to host open air cinema for the summer
- 8 PICTURES: More than a dozen cars damaged in Weston arson attacks
- 9 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
The group has also helped to redesign Big Worle’s hub, which reopened on March 16.