PICTURES: Messy art workshops
- Credit: Archant
Youngsters showed their creative sides by making a mess in Weston High Street.
Arts company Terrestrial ran workshops on Saturday which encouraged people to express themselves through painting and drawing.
Workshops took place including mud gardens, screen printing, tie dying, bath bomb making, and craft sessions.
Artists led a range of activities for all ages and guests paid what they wanted in donations.
Terrestrial moved into the old Saltrock unit in January with the remit of becoming a creative hub for the arts community.
You may also want to watch:
The group’s next open-to-all event, make a noise, takes place on March 23, and will focus on music, sound and noisy games.
Free places can be registered on Facebook before Monday.
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 3 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 4 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 5 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 8 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 9 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
The group has also helped to redesign Big Worle’s hub, which reopened on March 16.