Signed cards from West End for Weston singer
- Credit: Archant
A Weston singer received an unusual gift on her 21st birthday.
Chrystal Bliss received 21 birthday cards signed by stars of West End shows, including performers from Les Misérables and Wicked.
The University Centre Weston student is studying a musical theatre degree and wants to move into performance teaching after her final year.
She said: "Usually you have to spend hours queuing up after a show to get signatures, so to have so many come through with personal messages is just amazing. My mum organised them all and it took more than six months of planning, I have to thank her for the effort she put in.
"I love shows on the West End - having these amazing performers wish me well is a dream come true."
You may also want to watch:
Chrystal will perform at the All 60s Night at Weston Football Club next year. The event raises money for Weston Hospicecare.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 8 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 9 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab