Readers take impressive coastline pictures for iWitness24/7
- Credit: Terry Kelly
Striking pictures of beautiful North Somerset coastlines have been taken by Midweek readers for iWitness24/7.
Terry Kelly has sent in a plethora of photos captured in Weston.
He took a stunning image which looks towards Knightstone Island from the town's beach.
In a snapshot taken from Weston's Royal Sands, Terry's photo shows a rainbow covering the town, with The Grand Pier in the distance.
He also took another picture of boats sailing away from Weston beach.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, Terry captured a photo from the same location but looking towards homes near Weston's beach lawns.
Alan Harrison submitted two breathtaking snapshots of Portishead from Battery Point.
- 1 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake
- 2 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 3 Owners address concerns raised over Weston donkeys during heatwave
- 4 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 5 Summer by the Sea: 'North Somerset is the place to be'
- 6 Water Adventure Play Park switches water on again
- 7 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
- 10 Yatton development welcomes first movers
In one image, a sunset lights up rocks around the town's landmark.
Last but certainly not least, Derek Hitchins took a colourful photo of Weston beach at the twilight hour.