Readers take impressive coastline pictures for iWitness24/7
- Credit: Terry Kelly
Striking pictures of beautiful North Somerset coastlines have been taken by Midweek readers for iWitness24/7.
Terry Kelly has sent in a plethora of photos captured in Weston.
He took a stunning image which looks towards Knightstone Island from the town's beach.
In a snapshot taken from Weston's Royal Sands, Terry's photo shows a rainbow covering the town, with The Grand Pier in the distance.
He also took another picture of boats sailing away from Weston beach.
Finally, Terry captured a photo from the same location but looking towards homes near Weston's beach lawns.
Alan Harrison submitted two breathtaking snapshots of Portishead from Battery Point.
- 1 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 2 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 3 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 4 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 5 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 6 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 7 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 8 Research reveals which car brands hold their value best
- 9 Lovely detached family home with Mendip views
- 10 Dual-site primary school rated good by inspectors
In one image, a sunset lights up rocks around the town's landmark.
Last but certainly not least, Derek Hitchins took a colourful photo of Weston beach at the twilight hour.