Readers take impressive coastline pictures for iWitness24/7
- Credit: Terry Kelly
Striking pictures of beautiful North Somerset coastlines have been taken by Midweek readers for iWitness24/7.
Terry Kelly has sent in a plethora of photos captured in Weston.
He took a stunning image which looks towards Knightstone Island from the town's beach.
In a snapshot taken from Weston's Royal Sands, Terry's photo shows a rainbow covering the town, with The Grand Pier in the distance.
He also took another picture of boats sailing away from Weston beach.
Finally, Terry captured a photo from the same location but looking towards homes near Weston's beach lawns.
Alan Harrison submitted two breathtaking snapshots of Portishead from Battery Point.
- 1 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 2 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 3 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 4 Weston MP tells Boris Johnson UK childcare is among 'most unaffordable'
- 5 How Somerset's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 6 Extension to cycling route could be approved next year
- 7 Teachers at school take on Movember challenge
- 8 Weston street comes together to switch-on Christmas lights
- 9 Consultation to rename the Sovereign Centre begins tomorrow
- 10 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
In one image, a sunset lights up rocks around the town's landmark.
Last but certainly not least, Derek Hitchins took a colourful photo of Weston beach at the twilight hour.