Theatre Orchard to put on autumn arts workshops
- Credit: Keith Spicer
A series of free creative workshops will be held in Weston over the coming weeks.
Arts development charity, Theatre Orchard, will host the Engage sessions and is looking for budding actors, singers, clowns, puppeteers and artists to take part.
Most of the workshops will be held at the museum in Burlington Street and will begin with singing sessions on three consecutive Sundays, starting this week.
There will also be a MathildaMathilda art exhibition from Tuesday to October 21 and a puppet morning inspired by the pieces on October 13.
Theatre Orchard creative director, Fiona Matthews, said: “Theatre Orchard’s Engage programme is a vital part of our work and designed to inspire and uplift.
You may also want to watch:
“We are really excited to be launching such an amazing array of workshops which give people the chance to take part in new, creative experiences at the same time as celebrating Weston’s heydays and high days.”
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 8 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 9 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 10 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released