Weston-super-Mare cinemas to show André Rieu summer concert
- Credit: Marcel van Hoorn
The King of Waltz will screen a special summer concert at Weston cinemas.
André Rieu on Magical Maastricht – Together In Music will be screened at Cineworld from August 23 to September 3.
Times are to be confirmed and tckets are yet to go on sale but will be available online.
Every summer, Rieu presents a series of open-air concerts in his hometown of Maastricht in the Netherlands.
However, 2020 is different. With large concerts cancelled due to social distancing restrictions, he will bring Maastricht to them.
You may also want to watch:
Hosted by ITV’s Good Morning Britain’s Charlotte Hawkins, Rieu will talk about his favourite memories from Maastricht in an exclusive interview filmed in the city’s famous Vrijthof Square.
He will also take the occasion to reflect on his own personal experience in isolation, and what it means for him as a father and grandfather.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 3 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 4 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 5 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess
- 6 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 7 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity