Nightclub to be refurbished after closure in Weston
- Credit: Lily Newton-Browne
A Weston nightclub will close at the end of the month.
Club Vision, in Richmond Street, will close its doors in just over a week's time.
In a statement on social media, the club said it was the 'end of an era' after being a fixture in the town for eight years.
A spokesman from Club Vision said: "After eight years in Weston, Club Vision will close our doors for the very last time on February 22.
"Thanks to every single one of you who have walked through our doors and partied with us over the years.
You may also want to watch:
"Keep your eyes peeled for the start of a new era."
The Mercury understands the nightclub has applied to North Somerset Council to vary the layout and change its name to Zinc & Popworld after the alterations have been made.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
A spokesman for the council said: "Club Vision is closing at the end of the month for refurbishment."