Nightclub to be refurbished after closure in Weston
- Credit: Lily Newton-Browne
A Weston nightclub will close at the end of the month.
Club Vision, in Richmond Street, will close its doors in just over a week's time.
In a statement on social media, the club said it was the 'end of an era' after being a fixture in the town for eight years.
A spokesman from Club Vision said: "After eight years in Weston, Club Vision will close our doors for the very last time on February 22.
"Thanks to every single one of you who have walked through our doors and partied with us over the years.
"Keep your eyes peeled for the start of a new era."
The Mercury understands the nightclub has applied to North Somerset Council to vary the layout and change its name to Zinc & Popworld after the alterations have been made.
- 1 Homes evacuated as armed police and negotiators brought in at Weston incident
- 2 Turnock Gardens siege: What we know so far
- 3 'Pyrotechnic device' thrown at officers before Weston siege, police say
- 4 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 5 Dog found in hedge now looking for forever home
- 6 Fatal crash on the M5 leads to delays for drivers
- 7 Weston-born man killed in sickle attack in Thailand
- 8 Plan for 70 new homes on edge of Worle revealed
- 9 Council releases correction on Cheddar festival licencing
- 10 Belvedere returns home as latest Helicopter Museum exhibit
A spokesman for the council said: "Club Vision is closing at the end of the month for refurbishment."