Nightclub to be refurbished after closure in Weston
- Credit: Lily Newton-Browne
A Weston nightclub will close at the end of the month.
Club Vision, in Richmond Street, will close its doors in just over a week's time.
In a statement on social media, the club said it was the 'end of an era' after being a fixture in the town for eight years.
A spokesman from Club Vision said: "After eight years in Weston, Club Vision will close our doors for the very last time on February 22.
"Thanks to every single one of you who have walked through our doors and partied with us over the years.
You may also want to watch:
"Keep your eyes peeled for the start of a new era."
The Mercury understands the nightclub has applied to North Somerset Council to vary the layout and change its name to Zinc & Popworld after the alterations have been made.
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 3 Retailers react as shops reopen to customers again
- 4 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 7 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
A spokesman for the council said: "Club Vision is closing at the end of the month for refurbishment."