Nightclub to be refurbished after closure in Weston
- Credit: Lily Newton-Browne
A Weston nightclub will close at the end of the month.
Club Vision, in Richmond Street, will close its doors in just over a week's time.
In a statement on social media, the club said it was the 'end of an era' after being a fixture in the town for eight years.
A spokesman from Club Vision said: "After eight years in Weston, Club Vision will close our doors for the very last time on February 22.
"Thanks to every single one of you who have walked through our doors and partied with us over the years.
You may also want to watch:
"Keep your eyes peeled for the start of a new era."
The Mercury understands the nightclub has applied to North Somerset Council to vary the layout and change its name to Zinc & Popworld after the alterations have been made.
- 1 Attempted robbery prompts police appeal
- 2 Council tax set to rise in North Somerset
- 3 Cosmetics company creates candle to raise cash for Weston Hospicecare
- 4 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 5 New scheme to monitor high-risk Covid patients at home will 'save lives'
- 6 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 7 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 8 Weston Hospicecare postpones Men's March due to possible lockdown extension
- 9 Family fundraising to create care packages for NHS nursing staff looking after their daughter
- 10 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
A spokesman for the council said: "Club Vision is closing at the end of the month for refurbishment."