IN PICTURES: Beautiful weather for Weston Rotary Club’s dog day
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people flocked to Weston’s Beach Lawns for a fun day devoted to man’s best friend.
Weston Rotary Club once again hosted its annual dog day on the seafront on Saturday.
Pups of all shapes, sizes and breeds were welcomed to the event to raise vital funds for the Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary.
The sun shone down on the dog show where the pooches went head to head to take home the coveted first place ribbon.
The tallest to the smallest dogs were also able to enjoy an agility class while their owners could browse through a number of stalls and fairground games set up for them to enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
A rotary spokesman wrote: "Thank you to all of you who came in your hundreds to our show.
"It was wonderful to see you and your dogs having such a great time."
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 8 Village's community shop to relocate
- 9 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
- 10 Banwell bypass route chosen