IN PICTURES: Beautiful weather for Weston Rotary Club’s dog day
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people flocked to Weston’s Beach Lawns for a fun day devoted to man’s best friend.
Weston Rotary Club once again hosted its annual dog day on the seafront on Saturday.
Pups of all shapes, sizes and breeds were welcomed to the event to raise vital funds for the Holly Hedge Animal Sanctuary.
The sun shone down on the dog show where the pooches went head to head to take home the coveted first place ribbon.
The tallest to the smallest dogs were also able to enjoy an agility class while their owners could browse through a number of stalls and fairground games set up for them to enjoy.
You may also want to watch:
A rotary spokesman wrote: "Thank you to all of you who came in your hundreds to our show.
"It was wonderful to see you and your dogs having such a great time."
- 1 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 2 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 3 Will garden village be revived?
- 4 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Flag stolen during period of national mourning
- 7 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 8 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Worle man becomes South West's record blood plasma donor