PICTURES: David Walliams and Simon Bird papped by Weston Midweek readers
- Credit: Nick Page. Hayman.
Eagle-eyed readers have caught some celebrities on camera during the filming of Sandylands on Weston seafront.
The TV series stars David Walliams and Simon Bird, and Midweek readers have sent in their snaps of the action.
Derek Hitchins took an image of wide stairs leading onto the beach near Anchor Head Hotel.
He also took a colourful photo of Clarence Park during warm summer weather.
Finally, he captured a stunning Weston sunset looking out towards Steep Holm Island.
You may also want to watch:
Mike Jerrett's brisk autumn walk lead him to take some beautiful pictures near Uphill.
He also took a photo of a breathtaking view of Weston's sea.
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 6 Jon Sevink from The Levellers to perform in Weston park
- 7 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 8 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
Nick Page Hayman captured several pictures of Sandylands filming, picturing David Walliams and Simon Bird, which is set to air next year on Gold.
To upload your own and have a chance of appearing in the paper, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk