PICTURES: David Walliams and Simon Bird papped by Weston Midweek readers
- Credit: Nick Page. Hayman.
Eagle-eyed readers have caught some celebrities on camera during the filming of Sandylands on Weston seafront.
The TV series stars David Walliams and Simon Bird, and Midweek readers have sent in their snaps of the action.
Derek Hitchins took an image of wide stairs leading onto the beach near Anchor Head Hotel.
He also took a colourful photo of Clarence Park during warm summer weather.
Finally, he captured a stunning Weston sunset looking out towards Steep Holm Island.
You may also want to watch:
Mike Jerrett's brisk autumn walk lead him to take some beautiful pictures near Uphill.
He also took a photo of a breathtaking view of Weston's sea.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Inadequate care home responds
- 4 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
Nick Page Hayman captured several pictures of Sandylands filming, picturing David Walliams and Simon Bird, which is set to air next year on Gold.
To upload your own and have a chance of appearing in the paper, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk