PICTURES: David Walliams and Simon Bird papped by Weston Midweek readers
- Credit: Nick Page. Hayman.
Eagle-eyed readers have caught some celebrities on camera during the filming of Sandylands on Weston seafront.
The TV series stars David Walliams and Simon Bird, and Midweek readers have sent in their snaps of the action.
Derek Hitchins took an image of wide stairs leading onto the beach near Anchor Head Hotel.
He also took a colourful photo of Clarence Park during warm summer weather.
Finally, he captured a stunning Weston sunset looking out towards Steep Holm Island.
You may also want to watch:
Mike Jerrett's brisk autumn walk lead him to take some beautiful pictures near Uphill.
He also took a photo of a breathtaking view of Weston's sea.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 6 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
Nick Page Hayman captured several pictures of Sandylands filming, picturing David Walliams and Simon Bird, which is set to air next year on Gold.
To upload your own and have a chance of appearing in the paper, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk