Pictures: Fireworks displays light up Weston sky
- Credit: Archant
Bright colours have lit up the night sky over recent days, as several fireworks events were held.
Sports clubs, schools and households put on stunning displays to mark Bonfire Night.
With November 5 falling on a Monday this year, the events have been spaced out meaning people have had plenty of choice of where to go.
Weston Cricket Club and the Hornets rugby club put on some of the biggest displays this year, with hundreds of people enjoying the spectacular shows and tasty food.
Locking Primary School held its show on Saturday, with 1st Kewstoke Scouts raising funds with its display the night before.
You may also want to watch:
There are still some fireworks events planned though, with Yatton Rugby Club hosting its event tomorrow (Friday) at 6.30pm.
Weston’s Grand Pier will round off the fireworks season with a bang on November 17.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Banwell bypass route chosen