Fire in Weston-super-Mare flat extinguished

PUBLISHED: 08:18 17 September 2018

Archant

A kitchen fire in Weston-super-Mare prompted a call out for Avon Fire and Rescue Service last night (Sunday).

The service was called to Whitecross Road at about 8.40pm to extinguish a fire in a grill in a ground-floor flat.

Although the fire was out on arrival, crews used a ventilation fan to clear smoke from the property.

The cause of the fire was accidental.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists