Plans to build and convert Weston-super-Mare homes submitted to council
- Credit: Google Street View
Plans to build a block of flats and to convert two guest houses into flats have been submitted to North Somerset Council.
A total of 11 two-bedroom flats will be built and converted in Weston, if the plans are approved by the unitary authority in the next few weeks.
Documents reveal the guest houses’ extension buildings, in Stafford Road, will be knocked down and replaced by a block of six two-bedroom flats.
The guest houses, in Locking Road, will also be converted into five two-bedroom flats.
Clevedon agent Edmund J McManus Architect Limited has put in a planning application on behalf of Dr Samir Patel, which was validated last month.
You may also want to watch:
Additional parking for an extra two cars from the 10 already there will be built, including room for a further three disabled and 22 cycle spaces.
A decision is due to be made about the plans by early March.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 9 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 10 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows