Plans to build and convert Weston-super-Mare homes submitted to council
- Credit: Google Street View
Plans to build a block of flats and to convert two guest houses into flats have been submitted to North Somerset Council.
A total of 11 two-bedroom flats will be built and converted in Weston, if the plans are approved by the unitary authority in the next few weeks.
Documents reveal the guest houses’ extension buildings, in Stafford Road, will be knocked down and replaced by a block of six two-bedroom flats.
The guest houses, in Locking Road, will also be converted into five two-bedroom flats.
Clevedon agent Edmund J McManus Architect Limited has put in a planning application on behalf of Dr Samir Patel, which was validated last month.
You may also want to watch:
Additional parking for an extra two cars from the 10 already there will be built, including room for a further three disabled and 22 cycle spaces.
A decision is due to be made about the plans by early March.
- 1 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Award wins for Hutton In Bloom volunteer group
- 4 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 5 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 6 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half