Crews fight hot tub fire in Weston-super-Mare

PUBLISHED: 08:33 01 October 2018 | UPDATED: 08:33 01 October 2018


Crews were called to a fire involving a hot tub in a shed in Weston-super-Mare at the weekend.

Avon Fire and Rescue Service received reports of the blaze at a property in Hosegood Street at about 9.40pm on Saturday.

The flames also damaged the property’s windows.

On arrival the crews used breathing apparatus, two high pressure hose reels, a 45mm jet and triple extension ladder to put out the fire.

A positive pressure ventilation fan was then used to clear smoke from the area.

The cause of the fire was accidental.

Most Read

Most Read

Latest from the Weston Mercury

Hot Jobs

Show Job Lists