Crews fight hot tub fire in Weston-super-Mare

NDG-FIRE-ENGINE-LEAVING-BASE

- Credit: Archant

Crews were called to a fire involving a hot tub in a shed in Weston-super-Mare at the weekend.

Avon Fire and Rescue Service received reports of the blaze at a property in Hosegood Street at about 9.40pm on Saturday.

The flames also damaged the property’s windows.

On arrival the crews used breathing apparatus, two high pressure hose reels, a 45mm jet and triple extension ladder to put out the fire.

A positive pressure ventilation fan was then used to clear smoke from the area.


You may also want to watch:


The cause of the fire was accidental.

Most Read

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus