Crews fight hot tub fire in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
Crews were called to a fire involving a hot tub in a shed in Weston-super-Mare at the weekend.
Avon Fire and Rescue Service received reports of the blaze at a property in Hosegood Street at about 9.40pm on Saturday.
The flames also damaged the property’s windows.
On arrival the crews used breathing apparatus, two high pressure hose reels, a 45mm jet and triple extension ladder to put out the fire.
A positive pressure ventilation fan was then used to clear smoke from the area.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of the fire was accidental.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 5 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 8 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 9 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 10 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released