PREVIEW: Which producers will be at eat:Weston today?
- Credit: Archant
Almost 70 food and drink producers will try and tempt visitors with tasty treats at eat:Weston today (Saturday).
A cooking school, Punch and Judy show and eatery companies from across the region will entertain crowds at the Italian Gardens in Weston from 10am-4pm.
Harry's Cider, The Meat Men and Passion & Smoke are some of the businesses attending the festival, as well as Butternut Box, Bath Soft Cheese, Pretty Little Bakes and Pancake Pod.
Face-painter Paul Wheeler will also run classes, and Zara Emily will hold screen printing sessions held in the Sovereign Shopping Centre.
AppleShed Inclusive Theatre Company will also hold drop-in workshops and Griffin Cycles will offer free bike check-ups for visitors.
You may also want to watch:
The festival has put a ban on single-use plastics, and uses compostable or recyclable packaging.
Eat:Weston thanks its sponsors and partners which make the popular events possible.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 Former pupils become teachers