PREVIEW: Which producers will be at eat:Weston today?
- Credit: Archant
Almost 70 food and drink producers will try and tempt visitors with tasty treats at eat:Weston today (Saturday).
A cooking school, Punch and Judy show and eatery companies from across the region will entertain crowds at the Italian Gardens in Weston from 10am-4pm.
Harry's Cider, The Meat Men and Passion & Smoke are some of the businesses attending the festival, as well as Butternut Box, Bath Soft Cheese, Pretty Little Bakes and Pancake Pod.
Face-painter Paul Wheeler will also run classes, and Zara Emily will hold screen printing sessions held in the Sovereign Shopping Centre.
AppleShed Inclusive Theatre Company will also hold drop-in workshops and Griffin Cycles will offer free bike check-ups for visitors.
You may also want to watch:
The festival has put a ban on single-use plastics, and uses compostable or recyclable packaging.
Eat:Weston thanks its sponsors and partners which make the popular events possible.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision