PICTURES: Weston skylines and pride feature in iWitness photo spread
- Credit: Helen Kempton
Photos of Weston Pride and the town’s stunning scenery appear in this week’s iWitness 24/7 selection.
Helen Kempton sent in a striking picture of Birnbeck Pier, titled 'the closing on a beautiful day'.
Sarah Doe captures an image of a windy evening at Uphill beach, and Jacqueline Caven's photo shows swans seemingly engaged in conversation at the nature reserve in Uphill.
She also sent in a beautiful snapshot of a resting butterfly, the ebbing sea in Weston and breathtaking views from Uphill's nature reserve.
Nick Page Hayman captures the action at Weston Pride, which saw hundreds of people take to the streets in celebration on July 27.
You may also want to watch:
He also sent in an aerial photo of Weston's skyline, which features a Weston Pride flag flying high.
For a chance to see your pictures appear in Weston Midweek, upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 3 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 9 Have your say on new stroke services
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years