PICTURES: Weston skylines and pride feature in iWitness photo spread
- Credit: Helen Kempton
Photos of Weston Pride and the town’s stunning scenery appear in this week’s iWitness 24/7 selection.
Helen Kempton sent in a striking picture of Birnbeck Pier, titled 'the closing on a beautiful day'.
Sarah Doe captures an image of a windy evening at Uphill beach, and Jacqueline Caven's photo shows swans seemingly engaged in conversation at the nature reserve in Uphill.
She also sent in a beautiful snapshot of a resting butterfly, the ebbing sea in Weston and breathtaking views from Uphill's nature reserve.
Nick Page Hayman captures the action at Weston Pride, which saw hundreds of people take to the streets in celebration on July 27.
You may also want to watch:
He also sent in an aerial photo of Weston's skyline, which features a Weston Pride flag flying high.
For a chance to see your pictures appear in Weston Midweek, upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 7 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 8 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 9 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 10 North Somerset Council pays tribute to Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh