PICTURES: Weston skylines and pride feature in iWitness photo spread
- Credit: Helen Kempton
Photos of Weston Pride and the town’s stunning scenery appear in this week’s iWitness 24/7 selection.
Helen Kempton sent in a striking picture of Birnbeck Pier, titled 'the closing on a beautiful day'.
Sarah Doe captures an image of a windy evening at Uphill beach, and Jacqueline Caven's photo shows swans seemingly engaged in conversation at the nature reserve in Uphill.
She also sent in a beautiful snapshot of a resting butterfly, the ebbing sea in Weston and breathtaking views from Uphill's nature reserve.
Nick Page Hayman captures the action at Weston Pride, which saw hundreds of people take to the streets in celebration on July 27.
You may also want to watch:
He also sent in an aerial photo of Weston's skyline, which features a Weston Pride flag flying high.
For a chance to see your pictures appear in Weston Midweek, upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 New principal appointed at academy
- 5 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 10 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'