PICTURES: Summer sunsets, wildlife and picturesque views in iWitness24/7 gallery
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking pictures of sleepy sunsets and beautiful hilltop views have been captured for iWitness24/7 this week.
Derek Hitchins sent in a pair of Weston beachfront images, which includes a stunning photo of the sun setting behind the town's grand pier.
He also took a snapshot of Weston basked in orange light while the sun drops behind Steep Holm island.
Jacqueline Caven took an image of a cow grazing on top Bleadon Levels Nature Reserve.
Janine Holley sent in a picturesque photo of a butterfly resting on top of bright-purple flowers.
You may also want to watch:
Terry Kelly submitted an eye-catching snapshot of a Weston beach sunset, which captures the moment just before the sun sets behind the sea.
He also captured a picture of windsurfers gliding across the water on Weston beach, including two close-up shots of a seashell and ripples in sand on the same coastline.
- 1 Man charged with rape and sexual assaults
- 2 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 3 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 4 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 5 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 6 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 7 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 8 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
Upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk