PICTURES: Summer sunsets, wildlife and picturesque views in iWitness24/7 gallery
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking pictures of sleepy sunsets and beautiful hilltop views have been captured for iWitness24/7 this week.
Derek Hitchins sent in a pair of Weston beachfront images, which includes a stunning photo of the sun setting behind the town's grand pier.
He also took a snapshot of Weston basked in orange light while the sun drops behind Steep Holm island.
Jacqueline Caven took an image of a cow grazing on top Bleadon Levels Nature Reserve.
Janine Holley sent in a picturesque photo of a butterfly resting on top of bright-purple flowers.
Terry Kelly submitted an eye-catching snapshot of a Weston beach sunset, which captures the moment just before the sun sets behind the sea.
He also captured a picture of windsurfers gliding across the water on Weston beach, including two close-up shots of a seashell and ripples in sand on the same coastline.
- 1 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 4 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 5 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 6 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 7 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 8 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 9 Somerset MP defends PM attending Downing Street 'party' after 'busy day'
- 10 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
Upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk