PICTURES: Summer sunsets, wildlife and picturesque views in iWitness24/7 gallery
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking pictures of sleepy sunsets and beautiful hilltop views have been captured for iWitness24/7 this week.
Derek Hitchins sent in a pair of Weston beachfront images, which includes a stunning photo of the sun setting behind the town's grand pier.
He also took a snapshot of Weston basked in orange light while the sun drops behind Steep Holm island.
Jacqueline Caven took an image of a cow grazing on top Bleadon Levels Nature Reserve.
Janine Holley sent in a picturesque photo of a butterfly resting on top of bright-purple flowers.
Terry Kelly submitted an eye-catching snapshot of a Weston beach sunset, which captures the moment just before the sun sets behind the sea.
He also captured a picture of windsurfers gliding across the water on Weston beach, including two close-up shots of a seashell and ripples in sand on the same coastline.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 3 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 4 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 5 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 6 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 7 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 8 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 9 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 10 Lovely detached family home with Mendip views
Upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk