PICTURES: Summer sunsets, wildlife and picturesque views in iWitness24/7 gallery
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking pictures of sleepy sunsets and beautiful hilltop views have been captured for iWitness24/7 this week.
Derek Hitchins sent in a pair of Weston beachfront images, which includes a stunning photo of the sun setting behind the town's grand pier.
He also took a snapshot of Weston basked in orange light while the sun drops behind Steep Holm island.
Jacqueline Caven took an image of a cow grazing on top Bleadon Levels Nature Reserve.
Janine Holley sent in a picturesque photo of a butterfly resting on top of bright-purple flowers.
You may also want to watch:
Terry Kelly submitted an eye-catching snapshot of a Weston beach sunset, which captures the moment just before the sun sets behind the sea.
He also captured a picture of windsurfers gliding across the water on Weston beach, including two close-up shots of a seashell and ripples in sand on the same coastline.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 8 Hornets' Richardson doesn't take notice of results ahead of Old Centralians
- 9 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 10 Last chance to share your views on proposed relocation of Weston GP practice
Upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk