Readers share photos of Weston during pandemic for iWitness24
- Credit: Roger Fry
Photographer Roger Fry has submitted pictures of the best of Weston’s striking scenery during the past few weeks.
Grey clouds float behind Steep Holm in the backdrop of Roger’s first picture, which was taken on a Tuesday evening on Weston Beach.
A storm is on the horizon in his next submitted image, where Weston Grand Pier sits underneath mixed grey and blue skies.
Boats are floating on the bay in Weston on a cloudy Sunday afternoon in Roger’s third image, where the town’s colourful architecture features in the distance.
An impressive panorama of Birnbeck Pier sits in a glistening, silvery-blue sea in Roger’s forth photo.
You may also want to watch:
A jetski races across the placid waters of Weston Bay in his final snap shot of the town in August.
To see your photos appear in the Weston Mercury, log on to www.iwitness24.co.uk and upload your pictures.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 4 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Local artists bring wow-factor to Weston shop windows
- 7 Inadequate care home responds
- 8 Reopening: Thousands booked as hairdressers reopen
- 9 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 10 Mum pays tribute to 'most caring and loving son'