Readers share photos of Weston during pandemic for iWitness24
- Credit: Roger Fry
Photographer Roger Fry has submitted pictures of the best of Weston’s striking scenery during the past few weeks.
Grey clouds float behind Steep Holm in the backdrop of Roger’s first picture, which was taken on a Tuesday evening on Weston Beach.
A storm is on the horizon in his next submitted image, where Weston Grand Pier sits underneath mixed grey and blue skies.
Boats are floating on the bay in Weston on a cloudy Sunday afternoon in Roger’s third image, where the town’s colourful architecture features in the distance.
An impressive panorama of Birnbeck Pier sits in a glistening, silvery-blue sea in Roger’s forth photo.
You may also want to watch:
A jetski races across the placid waters of Weston Bay in his final snap shot of the town in August.
To see your photos appear in the Weston Mercury, log on to www.iwitness24.co.uk and upload your pictures.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 4 Appeal for Christmas gifts for elderly and isolated
- 5 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 6 Weston homeless charity announces new location to help vulnerable people during winter
- 7 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Weston-super-Mare duo sentenced for drug offences