Readers share photos of Weston during pandemic for iWitness24
- Credit: Roger Fry
Photographer Roger Fry has submitted pictures of the best of Weston’s striking scenery during the past few weeks.
Grey clouds float behind Steep Holm in the backdrop of Roger’s first picture, which was taken on a Tuesday evening on Weston Beach.
A storm is on the horizon in his next submitted image, where Weston Grand Pier sits underneath mixed grey and blue skies.
Boats are floating on the bay in Weston on a cloudy Sunday afternoon in Roger’s third image, where the town’s colourful architecture features in the distance.
An impressive panorama of Birnbeck Pier sits in a glistening, silvery-blue sea in Roger’s forth photo.
You may also want to watch:
A jetski races across the placid waters of Weston Bay in his final snap shot of the town in August.
To see your photos appear in the Weston Mercury, log on to www.iwitness24.co.uk and upload your pictures.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 10 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years