Readers share photos of Weston during pandemic for iWitness24
- Credit: Roger Fry
Photographer Roger Fry has submitted pictures of the best of Weston’s striking scenery during the past few weeks.
Grey clouds float behind Steep Holm in the backdrop of Roger’s first picture, which was taken on a Tuesday evening on Weston Beach.
A storm is on the horizon in his next submitted image, where Weston Grand Pier sits underneath mixed grey and blue skies.
Boats are floating on the bay in Weston on a cloudy Sunday afternoon in Roger’s third image, where the town’s colourful architecture features in the distance.
An impressive panorama of Birnbeck Pier sits in a glistening, silvery-blue sea in Roger’s forth photo.
You may also want to watch:
A jetski races across the placid waters of Weston Bay in his final snap shot of the town in August.
To see your photos appear in the Weston Mercury, log on to www.iwitness24.co.uk and upload your pictures.
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Mayor quizzed by Weston's youngest reporters