Businesses wanted to help support youth clubs in Go Kids Go!
- Credit: Archant
A charity organisation is calling on businesses to back its appeal to get children more active in society.
Weston Lions Club has once again teamed up with the Mercury to offer people the chance to win grants of up to £2,000 to benefit the young people of their clubs, organisations or groups.
Fewer businesses have pledged cash to this year's Go Kids Go!, leading to a total pot of £8,500 to be distributed.
The Lions is calling on other businesses to join their scheme with donations of £100-£1,000 or above to help children get back into sport or other activities like theatre and art in the community.
To register an interest, email Malcolm Timmis at email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
To enter your organisation into Go Kids Go!, visit www.westonmercury.co.uk or pick up a copy of the application form from the Mercury office in Waterloo Street.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Inadequate care home responds
- 4 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 5 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 6 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 7 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 8 Grand Pier to host recruitment open days
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone