Hot July weather prompts scorching summer photos
- Credit: Nick Page. Hayman.
In the week Weston experienced the hottest July weather on record, people submitted their photos of the town bathed in summer sun.
Nick Page Hayman took a beautiful image of a caterpillar resting on yellow flowers at Brean Down.
Roger Fry has captured an arresting picture of Weston's beach, where a lone dog runs across the sand.
He also took a photo of a stag spotted in tall grass during a hot summer's day.
Finally, he took a calming image of sea views on Weston beach at low tide.
Self-confessed amateur photographer Anthony Bishop has taken a snapshot of a striking red ant-like insect which clings to a blade of grass.
Rachel Lee's impressive image of Weston beach features a seagull flying above the sea.
- 1 Developer reveals plans for 58 new homes on brownfield site
- 2 'We want it back' - calls grow for return of Weston's miniature railway
- 3 £100,000 supercar clocked at 142mph on M5 in Somerset
- 4 Police take action against middle-lane 'hogger' on M5
- 5 Man killed after falling from bridge on M5
- 6 Plan for Weston bar scuppered as licence refused
- 7 How romance fraud lost a Weston man his £150,000 life savings
- 8 Temperatures in Somerset drop to -6C - but what about the weekend?
- 9 Weston and Burnham schools could feature in new academies trust
- 10 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
She also took a picture simply titled 'another beautiful evening in Weston'.
Upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk