Hot July weather prompts scorching summer photos
- Credit: Nick Page. Hayman.
In the week Weston experienced the hottest July weather on record, people submitted their photos of the town bathed in summer sun.
Nick Page Hayman took a beautiful image of a caterpillar resting on yellow flowers at Brean Down.
Roger Fry has captured an arresting picture of Weston's beach, where a lone dog runs across the sand.
He also took a photo of a stag spotted in tall grass during a hot summer's day.
Finally, he took a calming image of sea views on Weston beach at low tide.
Self-confessed amateur photographer Anthony Bishop has taken a snapshot of a striking red ant-like insect which clings to a blade of grass.
Rachel Lee's impressive image of Weston beach features a seagull flying above the sea.
- 1 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 2 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 3 Masonic lodge donates to Weston's RNLI
- 4 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 5 North Somerset Council to approve historic bus improvement plan
- 6 Councillor heralds Marine Lake revamp a 'huge success'
- 7 Weston College to launch new adult courses for free
- 8 Research reveals which car brands hold their value best
- 9 Bank of England warns people have 100 days to use old £20 and £50 notes
- 10 Watch Stone Age musical in Hutton this weekend
She also took a picture simply titled 'another beautiful evening in Weston'.
Upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk