Hot July weather prompts scorching summer photos
- Credit: Nick Page. Hayman.
In the week Weston experienced the hottest July weather on record, people submitted their photos of the town bathed in summer sun.
Nick Page Hayman took a beautiful image of a caterpillar resting on yellow flowers at Brean Down.
Roger Fry has captured an arresting picture of Weston's beach, where a lone dog runs across the sand.
He also took a photo of a stag spotted in tall grass during a hot summer's day.
Finally, he took a calming image of sea views on Weston beach at low tide.
You may also want to watch:
Self-confessed amateur photographer Anthony Bishop has taken a snapshot of a striking red ant-like insect which clings to a blade of grass.
Rachel Lee's impressive image of Weston beach features a seagull flying above the sea.
- 1 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 2 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
- 3 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 4 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 5 Pupil awarded new bike for attending every lesson
- 6 Plan to build £30million second school site approved
- 7 Pet store to relocate to new unit
- 8 Weston celebrates Great Big Green Week
- 9 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 10 New school welcomes its first pupils
She also took a picture simply titled 'another beautiful evening in Weston'.
Upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk