Hot July weather prompts scorching summer photos
- Credit: Nick Page. Hayman.
In the week Weston experienced the hottest July weather on record, people submitted their photos of the town bathed in summer sun.
Nick Page Hayman took a beautiful image of a caterpillar resting on yellow flowers at Brean Down.
Roger Fry has captured an arresting picture of Weston's beach, where a lone dog runs across the sand.
He also took a photo of a stag spotted in tall grass during a hot summer's day.
Finally, he took a calming image of sea views on Weston beach at low tide.
You may also want to watch:
Self-confessed amateur photographer Anthony Bishop has taken a snapshot of a striking red ant-like insect which clings to a blade of grass.
Rachel Lee's impressive image of Weston beach features a seagull flying above the sea.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 3 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 4 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 5 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 6 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 7 Tributes pour in for ‘dedicated family man’ who died in mountain fall
- 8 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 9 Uphill Castle run riot in Somerset League Cup
- 10 Weston project transforming household waste into planters to attract wildlife
She also took a picture simply titled 'another beautiful evening in Weston'.
Upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk