PICTURES: Impressive Weston landscapes taken for Midweek
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking autumnal views have been captured by Weston Midweek readers this week.
Derek Hitchins took a colourful image of daisies he spotted in a garden in Weston's Walliscote Road.
He also sent in a bright snapshot of buildings around Knightstone Island.
Finally, he captured an image of calm waters surrounding Weston's Grand Pier.
Alan Harrison has taken a photo of the sun setting behind Bristol Channel.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Page Hayman captured a playful landscape of two snails side-by-side on a stretch of pavement.
Timmay Curtis took a striking snapshot of waves crashing against a walkway near Knighstone.
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 8 New principal appointed at academy
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision
Finally, Robert Owen has sent in a photo of surfers catching waves at Weston Bay.
To upload your photos, which may appear in the paper, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk