PICTURES: Impressive Weston landscapes taken for Midweek
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking autumnal views have been captured by Weston Midweek readers this week.
Derek Hitchins took a colourful image of daisies he spotted in a garden in Weston's Walliscote Road.
He also sent in a bright snapshot of buildings around Knightstone Island.
Finally, he captured an image of calm waters surrounding Weston's Grand Pier.
Alan Harrison has taken a photo of the sun setting behind Bristol Channel.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Page Hayman captured a playful landscape of two snails side-by-side on a stretch of pavement.
Timmay Curtis took a striking snapshot of waves crashing against a walkway near Knighstone.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 School to host outdoor open day
- 10 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
Finally, Robert Owen has sent in a photo of surfers catching waves at Weston Bay.
To upload your photos, which may appear in the paper, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk