PICTURES: Impressive Weston landscapes taken for Midweek
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking autumnal views have been captured by Weston Midweek readers this week.
Derek Hitchins took a colourful image of daisies he spotted in a garden in Weston's Walliscote Road.
He also sent in a bright snapshot of buildings around Knightstone Island.
Finally, he captured an image of calm waters surrounding Weston's Grand Pier.
Alan Harrison has taken a photo of the sun setting behind Bristol Channel.
You may also want to watch:
Nick Page Hayman captured a playful landscape of two snails side-by-side on a stretch of pavement.
Timmay Curtis took a striking snapshot of waves crashing against a walkway near Knighstone.
- 1 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 2 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 3 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 4 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 5 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 6 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 9 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
Finally, Robert Owen has sent in a photo of surfers catching waves at Weston Bay.
To upload your photos, which may appear in the paper, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk