PICTURES: Impressive Weston landscapes taken for Midweek
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking autumnal views have been captured by Weston Midweek readers this week.
Derek Hitchins took a colourful image of daisies he spotted in a garden in Weston's Walliscote Road.
He also sent in a bright snapshot of buildings around Knightstone Island.
Finally, he captured an image of calm waters surrounding Weston's Grand Pier.
Alan Harrison has taken a photo of the sun setting behind Bristol Channel.
Nick Page Hayman captured a playful landscape of two snails side-by-side on a stretch of pavement.
Timmay Curtis took a striking snapshot of waves crashing against a walkway near Knighstone.
- 1 Police oppose 2am licence for new bar in Weston over links to criminals
- 2 PICTURES: More details of Weston's See Monster revealed
- 3 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 4 Ultimate obstacle course coming to Weston
- 5 Thatchers is looking for new recruits to join cider business
- 6 Aldi chocolate and yoghurts containing metal among recent recalled products
- 7 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 8 Stunning house with large rooms and annexe
- 9 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 10 Man SPAT at shop staff in row over face mask
Finally, Robert Owen has sent in a photo of surfers catching waves at Weston Bay.
To upload your photos, which may appear in the paper, visit weston.iwitness24.co.uk