GALLERY: Psychic festival raises hundreds for Birnbeck trust
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people flocked to Weston’s Psychic and Holistic Festival, which raised more than £200 for The Birnbeck Regeneration Trust.
Event-goers seeking mediums, therapists and healing remedies were treated at The Royal Hotel, where around 800 attended the gathering.
More than a dozen stalls had oracle and tarot card readings on offer, as well as reiki, reflexology and crystal balancing services, at the event on May 4-5. The festival was organised by Special Event's owners Karen Pryce and Karen Croker, who said it was 'the most amazing event'.
Karen Pryce said: "We managed to raise around £275 for the regeneration trust, and we reckon there were around 800 people who turned out on the day.
"Myself and Karen will bring the festival back next year.
You may also want to watch:
It's already booked-up for the same venue in Weston, in South Parade, on the 9th and 10th of May 2020."
The Birnbeck Regeneration Trust is entirely dependant on public support.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 3 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 4 New principal appointed at academy
- 5 Cheddar 'pump track' approved and new facility could be in place next year
- 6 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
- 7 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 10 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'