GALLERY: Psychic festival raises hundreds for Birnbeck trust
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds of people flocked to Weston’s Psychic and Holistic Festival, which raised more than £200 for The Birnbeck Regeneration Trust.
Event-goers seeking mediums, therapists and healing remedies were treated at The Royal Hotel, where around 800 attended the gathering.
More than a dozen stalls had oracle and tarot card readings on offer, as well as reiki, reflexology and crystal balancing services, at the event on May 4-5. The festival was organised by Special Event's owners Karen Pryce and Karen Croker, who said it was 'the most amazing event'.
Karen Pryce said: "We managed to raise around £275 for the regeneration trust, and we reckon there were around 800 people who turned out on the day.
"Myself and Karen will bring the festival back next year.
You may also want to watch:
It's already booked-up for the same venue in Weston, in South Parade, on the 9th and 10th of May 2020."
The Birnbeck Regeneration Trust is entirely dependant on public support.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 School to host outdoor open day
- 10 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters