iWitness24 readers take attractive pictures of Weston
- Credit: Elsie Poynton
People have captured beautiful images of Weston for iWitness24.
Elsie Poynton took a lovely picture of people enjoying a rare snow day, sledging down a hill in Ashcombe Park.
Terry Kelly took a captivating photo of Weston’s beach huts covered in a thin blanket of snow. He also took another on the town’s beach, which overlooks hills in the distance.
Henry Harrison took a picture of a ferry overlooking Weston’s Grand Pier and also of Birnbeck Pier, where a flood of lights can be seen from buildings in the photo’s background.
Nick Page Hayman also took an image of the town’s Grand Pier, and a winter’s sun is shining down on the beach below.
You may also want to watch:
Derek Hitchins captured a picture on Weston’s beach during sunset which is focused on Stockholm Island.
To upload your own photos, which could appear in the Midweek or Weston Mercury, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 2 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 3 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 4 Large-scale offshore rig to be built at Weston's Tropicana next year as part of UK-wide project
- 5 PICTURES: Village Flower Show returns after Covid hiatus
- 6 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 7 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 8 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 9 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster