iWitness24 readers take attractive pictures of Weston
- Credit: Elsie Poynton
People have captured beautiful images of Weston for iWitness24.
Elsie Poynton took a lovely picture of people enjoying a rare snow day, sledging down a hill in Ashcombe Park.
Terry Kelly took a captivating photo of Weston’s beach huts covered in a thin blanket of snow. He also took another on the town’s beach, which overlooks hills in the distance.
Henry Harrison took a picture of a ferry overlooking Weston’s Grand Pier and also of Birnbeck Pier, where a flood of lights can be seen from buildings in the photo’s background.
Nick Page Hayman also took an image of the town’s Grand Pier, and a winter’s sun is shining down on the beach below.
You may also want to watch:
Derek Hitchins captured a picture on Weston’s beach during sunset which is focused on Stockholm Island.
To upload your own photos, which could appear in the Midweek or Weston Mercury, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital