iWitness24 readers take attractive pictures of Weston
- Credit: Elsie Poynton
People have captured beautiful images of Weston for iWitness24.
Elsie Poynton took a lovely picture of people enjoying a rare snow day, sledging down a hill in Ashcombe Park.
Terry Kelly took a captivating photo of Weston’s beach huts covered in a thin blanket of snow. He also took another on the town’s beach, which overlooks hills in the distance.
Henry Harrison took a picture of a ferry overlooking Weston’s Grand Pier and also of Birnbeck Pier, where a flood of lights can be seen from buildings in the photo’s background.
Nick Page Hayman also took an image of the town’s Grand Pier, and a winter’s sun is shining down on the beach below.
You may also want to watch:
Derek Hitchins captured a picture on Weston’s beach during sunset which is focused on Stockholm Island.
To upload your own photos, which could appear in the Midweek or Weston Mercury, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 3 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 4 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 5 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 8 Weston micropub closes permanently due to coronavirus pandemic
- 9 Stunning detached stone cottage in sought-after area of Weston
- 10 Former pupils become teachers