Talented Midweek readers take beautiful Weston pictures
- Credit: Charlie Ross
Stunning pictures of wildlife in Weston’s beautiful countryside pop up in this week’s iWitness 24/7 round-up.
Photographers have been making the most of the sunny weather by snapping stunning beachscapes.
Charlie Ross has been capturing photos of insects resting and feeding on plants around Weston.
He snapped pictures of a wasp on a purple thistle flower and a bee on a rose-coloured bottlebrush plant.
Julie Hitchens took a photo of a beautiful painted lady butterfly resting on a buddleia plant in her garden in Worle.
You may also want to watch:
Terry Kelly has photographed some stunning sunsets over Weston beach this summer.
One picture shows a tranquil evening on the sands at sunset.
- 1 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 2 Weston project promotes healthy eating for youngsters
- 3 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 4 Modern, versatile living in a historic manor house
- 5 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 6 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 7 Husband and wife launch Cheddar Pizza House in lockdown
- 8 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 9 School to host outdoor open day
- 10 North Somerset startup to supply face masks for Team GB skaters
He also took an image of Weston's high tide lit up by a pink summer sky at Royal Sands.
For a chance to see your pictures appear in the Midweek, upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk