Talented Midweek readers take beautiful Weston pictures
- Credit: Charlie Ross
Stunning pictures of wildlife in Weston’s beautiful countryside pop up in this week’s iWitness 24/7 round-up.
Photographers have been making the most of the sunny weather by snapping stunning beachscapes.
Charlie Ross has been capturing photos of insects resting and feeding on plants around Weston.
He snapped pictures of a wasp on a purple thistle flower and a bee on a rose-coloured bottlebrush plant.
Julie Hitchens took a photo of a beautiful painted lady butterfly resting on a buddleia plant in her garden in Worle.
You may also want to watch:
Terry Kelly has photographed some stunning sunsets over Weston beach this summer.
One picture shows a tranquil evening on the sands at sunset.
- 1 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 2 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 3 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 4 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 5 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 6 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 9 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
He also took an image of Weston's high tide lit up by a pink summer sky at Royal Sands.
For a chance to see your pictures appear in the Midweek, upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk