Talented Midweek readers take beautiful Weston pictures
- Credit: Charlie Ross
Stunning pictures of wildlife in Weston’s beautiful countryside pop up in this week’s iWitness 24/7 round-up.
Photographers have been making the most of the sunny weather by snapping stunning beachscapes.
Charlie Ross has been capturing photos of insects resting and feeding on plants around Weston.
He snapped pictures of a wasp on a purple thistle flower and a bee on a rose-coloured bottlebrush plant.
Julie Hitchens took a photo of a beautiful painted lady butterfly resting on a buddleia plant in her garden in Worle.
Terry Kelly has photographed some stunning sunsets over Weston beach this summer.
One picture shows a tranquil evening on the sands at sunset.
- 1 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 2 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 3 Spacious residence in exclusive Weston Hillside
- 4 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
- 5 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 6 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 7 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 8 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
- 9 Council finances given auditors' approval
- 10 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
He also took an image of Weston's high tide lit up by a pink summer sky at Royal Sands.
For a chance to see your pictures appear in the Midweek, upload your photos online at weston.iwitness24.co.uk