Wildlife and autumn landscapes feature in iWitness gallery
- Credit: Alan Harrison
Beautiful pictures of nature took over this week’s iWitness round-up.
Alan Harrison sent in a perfectly-timed photo of a seagull flying across Portishead Battery Point.
Sea waves came crashing down on benches near Weston Grand Pier in Timmay Curtis's submitted picture.
Sarah Doe took a great snapshot of autumn setting in on the Mendips, with stunning views of the sea in the background.
A family of swans glide across a lake at St George's in another of her submitted images.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, she sent in an image of a church on a clear day at Woodspring Priory in Kewstoke.
The sun's rays light-up Worlebury Observatory in James Morrissey's photo.
- 1 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 2 North Somerset mortgage firm named UK's number one broker for outstanding customer outcomes
- 3 Appeal to identify man after sexual assault
- 4 Blue plaque installed for famous actress
- 5 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 6 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Historic detached house near Weston town centre
- 9 Two shops opening for first time next week
- 10 Record numbers attend Wedmore Real Ale Festival
Warm summer colours stand-out in Mandy Rigley picture of a beautiful water garden in the area.