Wildlife and autumn landscapes feature in iWitness gallery
- Credit: Alan Harrison
Beautiful pictures of nature took over this week’s iWitness round-up.
Alan Harrison sent in a perfectly-timed photo of a seagull flying across Portishead Battery Point.
Sea waves came crashing down on benches near Weston Grand Pier in Timmay Curtis's submitted picture.
Sarah Doe took a great snapshot of autumn setting in on the Mendips, with stunning views of the sea in the background.
A family of swans glide across a lake at St George's in another of her submitted images.
Finally, she sent in an image of a church on a clear day at Woodspring Priory in Kewstoke.
The sun's rays light-up Worlebury Observatory in James Morrissey's photo.
- 1 WATCH: Moment unlikely heroine saves the day at Weston Air Show
- 2 French court claims Jill Dando may have been 'murdered by mistake'
- 3 PICTURES: Weston Air Festival and Armed Forces Weekend 2022
- 4 Weston to celebrate Pride with style this weekend
- 5 Census 2022: North Somerset's population grows by 7pc since 2011
- 6 Police appeal after acid attack on woman in Weston
- 7 Deadline looms for charity funding bids
- 8 New coastal path linking Brean to Sand Bay opens
- 9 Fears Weston will be UK 'laughing stock' if See Monster delayed until September
- 10 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
Warm summer colours stand-out in Mandy Rigley picture of a beautiful water garden in the area.