Wildlife and autumn landscapes feature in iWitness gallery
- Credit: Alan Harrison
Beautiful pictures of nature took over this week’s iWitness round-up.
Alan Harrison sent in a perfectly-timed photo of a seagull flying across Portishead Battery Point.
Sea waves came crashing down on benches near Weston Grand Pier in Timmay Curtis's submitted picture.
Sarah Doe took a great snapshot of autumn setting in on the Mendips, with stunning views of the sea in the background.
A family of swans glide across a lake at St George's in another of her submitted images.
You may also want to watch:
Finally, she sent in an image of a church on a clear day at Woodspring Priory in Kewstoke.
The sun's rays light-up Worlebury Observatory in James Morrissey's photo.
- 1 Former Weston loanee Waite confirms Cardiff City departure
- 2 Man charged with rape and sexual assaults
- 3 Council urges caution as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 May 17: Restaurants reopen indoors and soft play areas welcome youngsters
- 5 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 6 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 7 NHS to hold extra operations this summer to tackle backlog
- 8 Potter hails 'invaluable' Cheddar experience will help at Wells City
- 9 PICTURES: Stunning space photography captured from Worle garden
- 10 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
Warm summer colours stand-out in Mandy Rigley picture of a beautiful water garden in the area.