Wildlife and autumn landscapes feature in iWitness gallery
- Credit: Alan Harrison
Beautiful pictures of nature took over this week’s iWitness round-up.
Alan Harrison sent in a perfectly-timed photo of a seagull flying across Portishead Battery Point.
Sea waves came crashing down on benches near Weston Grand Pier in Timmay Curtis's submitted picture.
Sarah Doe took a great snapshot of autumn setting in on the Mendips, with stunning views of the sea in the background.
A family of swans glide across a lake at St George's in another of her submitted images.
Finally, she sent in an image of a church on a clear day at Woodspring Priory in Kewstoke.
The sun's rays light-up Worlebury Observatory in James Morrissey's photo.
- 1 Weston drug dealer jailed for 42 months
- 2 Dog found in hedge now looking for forever home
- 3 Man involved in 17-hour stand-off with police in Weston named locally
- 4 Suspected drug trafficker from Weston named in most wanted campaign
- 5 Plan for 2,800-home development would see 'Banwell Bypass' built
- 6 Luke Stillwell charged over Turnock Gardens incident
- 7 Sovereign Centre's fridge of free stuff officially opened
- 8 Weston town centre car park closed for 'essential maintenance'
- 9 One quarter of new homes in Haywood Village bought by Bristolians
- 10 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
Warm summer colours stand-out in Mandy Rigley picture of a beautiful water garden in the area.