Captivating photos of Weston scenery taken for iWitness24
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking pictures of Weston’s scenery have been taken for iWitness24.
Derek Hitchins took a stunning photo of the town’s beach during a beautiful evening’s sunset.
He has also taken a picture of the Weston Sandsculpture Festival taking shape, which returns on Good Friday.
Terry Kelly took an eerie looking image while strolling around the town covered in mist.
Derek has captured an image of Grange Park filled with the fresh and vibrant colours of spring.
You may also want to watch:
Terry’s snapshot features two horse riders galloping along Weston Beach.
He also sent in a picture of foggy hills featuring a harbour nestled in calm waters.
- 1 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 2 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 5 Inadequate care home responds
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Popular Weston restaurant welcomes customers back
- 8 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 9 The Playhouse announces reopening date this summer
- 10 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
Nick Page Hayman took a photo of a climate change protest which took place in Weston High Street last Saturday.
Finally, Terry captured a picture of Weston’s beach with the glow of the evening’s sun.
Upload your photos at weston.iwitness24.co.uk