Captivating photos of Weston scenery taken for iWitness24
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking pictures of Weston’s scenery have been taken for iWitness24.
Derek Hitchins took a stunning photo of the town’s beach during a beautiful evening’s sunset.
He has also taken a picture of the Weston Sandsculpture Festival taking shape, which returns on Good Friday.
Terry Kelly took an eerie looking image while strolling around the town covered in mist.
Derek has captured an image of Grange Park filled with the fresh and vibrant colours of spring.
You may also want to watch:
Terry’s snapshot features two horse riders galloping along Weston Beach.
He also sent in a picture of foggy hills featuring a harbour nestled in calm waters.
- 1 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 2 Puxton Park pumpkin patch now open
- 3 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 4 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 5 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 6 New principal appointed at academy
- 7 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 8 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 9 Doctors could be under pressure if changes to surgery boundaries are not implemented
- 10 Executive four-bedroom nearly-new house near town centre
Nick Page Hayman took a photo of a climate change protest which took place in Weston High Street last Saturday.
Finally, Terry captured a picture of Weston’s beach with the glow of the evening’s sun.
Upload your photos at weston.iwitness24.co.uk