Captivating photos of Weston scenery taken for iWitness24
- Credit: Derek Hitchins
Striking pictures of Weston’s scenery have been taken for iWitness24.
Derek Hitchins took a stunning photo of the town’s beach during a beautiful evening’s sunset.
He has also taken a picture of the Weston Sandsculpture Festival taking shape, which returns on Good Friday.
Terry Kelly took an eerie looking image while strolling around the town covered in mist.
Derek has captured an image of Grange Park filled with the fresh and vibrant colours of spring.
You may also want to watch:
Terry’s snapshot features two horse riders galloping along Weston Beach.
He also sent in a picture of foggy hills featuring a harbour nestled in calm waters.
- 1 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 3 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 4 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 5 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 6 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 7 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 8 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
Nick Page Hayman took a photo of a climate change protest which took place in Weston High Street last Saturday.
Finally, Terry captured a picture of Weston’s beach with the glow of the evening’s sun.
Upload your photos at weston.iwitness24.co.uk