New houses for Weston-super-Mare to be discussed tonight
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Plans to build more than 50 homes in Weston have been given the green light by North Somerset Council.
The designs for the three and four bed homes will be on display at a public meeting today (Thursday).
Lovell has gained permission to develop Keepers Gate in Wentwood Road on the Oldmixon estate.
It plans to break ground on the development this month.
A spokesman said: “We are keen to keep our local residents, informed at all stages during this development and would therefore like to invite everyone along to our community information event.”
You may also want to watch:
People will be able to talk to the developers, ask questions and look at the plans from 4-6.30pm at Bleadon’s youth club, in Coronation Road.
Hundreds of homes have already been earmarked for Weston in Locking Road car park and opposite Dolphin Square.
- 1 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 2 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 3 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 4 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 5 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 6 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 7 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 8 Weston's youngest graffiti artist helps football club with mural
- 9 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 10 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
The plans can also be viewed online by logging on to www.lovell.co.uk