New houses for Weston-super-Mare to be discussed tonight
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Plans to build more than 50 homes in Weston have been given the green light by North Somerset Council.
The designs for the three and four bed homes will be on display at a public meeting today (Thursday).
Lovell has gained permission to develop Keepers Gate in Wentwood Road on the Oldmixon estate.
It plans to break ground on the development this month.
A spokesman said: “We are keen to keep our local residents, informed at all stages during this development and would therefore like to invite everyone along to our community information event.”
People will be able to talk to the developers, ask questions and look at the plans from 4-6.30pm at Bleadon’s youth club, in Coronation Road.
Hundreds of homes have already been earmarked for Weston in Locking Road car park and opposite Dolphin Square.
- 1 Four jailed for total of more than 40 years for raid at drug dealer's home
- 2 Man jailed for stealing high-powered cars
- 3 Named: 52 people fined for dropping cigarettes and dogs off leads
- 4 Residents fear mysterious CCTV camera is looking into homes
- 5 Brilliant Bailey signs for high-flying Bristol Rovers
- 6 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 7 HGV crashes into BUILDING in Banwell
- 8 New boss Hutt 'couldn't say yes fast enough' to Winscombe post
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
The plans can also be viewed online by logging on to www.lovell.co.uk