Churchgoers enjoy festive fair
- Credit: Archant
There was plenty of Christmas cheer at a church at the weekend, with dozens of people revelling in the festive fun.
St John The Baptist Church, in Weston’s Lower Church Road, hosted its Christmas fair on Saturday, with churchgoers enjoying a jolly afternoon to start the season.
The well-attended fair boasted a wide range of stalls which guests enjoyed browsing and were able to pick up some presents and stocking fillers for loved ones.
A tantalising array of tasty sweet and savoury treats was served up at the fair, and people were able to browse a super selection of homemade preserves which will undoubtedly be gorged on throughout the festive season.
Keen bakers also showcased the fruits of their labour with some impressive-looking baked goods on show.
You may also want to watch:
The church will host more festive events this month.
- 1 Weston pub to undergo renovations to restore 19th century look
- 2 PICTURES: Runners brave the elements at Weston Super Half
- 3 North Somerset risks 43,000 false-negative PCRs after lab mix up
- 4 Weston will get a bowling alley next year
- 5 Wheelchair Rugby Gold medallist surprises Weston pupils
- 6 Weston families 'deciding between keeping children warm or fed'
- 7 Council rejected for grant to preserve Iron Age monument
- 8 Bleadon-cold: Council's gritters return with sustainable fuel
- 9 Rotary club plants thousands of flowers for charity
- 10 John Penrose column: Goodbye to Sir David Amess