Churchgoers enjoy festive fair
- Credit: Archant
There was plenty of Christmas cheer at a church at the weekend, with dozens of people revelling in the festive fun.
St John The Baptist Church, in Weston’s Lower Church Road, hosted its Christmas fair on Saturday, with churchgoers enjoying a jolly afternoon to start the season.
The well-attended fair boasted a wide range of stalls which guests enjoyed browsing and were able to pick up some presents and stocking fillers for loved ones.
A tantalising array of tasty sweet and savoury treats was served up at the fair, and people were able to browse a super selection of homemade preserves which will undoubtedly be gorged on throughout the festive season.
Keen bakers also showcased the fruits of their labour with some impressive-looking baked goods on show.
You may also want to watch:
The church will host more festive events this month.
- 1 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 2 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 3 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 4 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 5 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 6 Manchester United legends and All Stars put on nine-goal thriller at Cheddar
- 7 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 8 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 9 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 10 Temporary closure of Weston's Marine Lake