GALLERY: Street food festival attracts foodies to town centre
- Credit: Archant
Hungry Weston visitors enjoyed a glorious array of fresh food and delicious drinks over the weekend.
Street Food Warehouse arrived on the Italian Gardens for the inaugural food festival on Friday.
From noon to 10pm people could browse and try an outstanding range of different and flavoursome foods.
Dishes included bao buns and creamy mac and cheese to more-ish Mexican and crunchy churros.
Food festival visitors could then enjoy an ice-cold pint of craft beer or a zesty mojito after digging into some quality food.
You may also want to watch:
The food event was the third to be held in the town this year following the successful inaugural eat:Vegan in January and the ever-popular eat: Weston in April.
The next food festival will be eat:Weston in September.
- 1 Man suffers head injuries in Weston robbery
- 2 Banwell traffic will soon be 'a thing of the past'
- 3 May 17: Village café and sustainable shop to reopen
- 4 Weston shopfront restored to its former glory
- 5 Newspapers often enjoyed grand town centre premises as befitted the self-important Fourth Estate.
- 6 Mini tornado does damage in Weston
- 7 May 17: Which pubs are reopening across Weston?
- 8 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 9 Huge six-bedroom house with flat on Weston seafront
- 10 Council urges people to respect open spaces after rise in littering and vandalism