Two weather warnings set for Weston
- Credit: Archant
Homes and businesses, in Weston, could be affected by heavy rains and strong winds as two weather warnings have been issued.
The Met Office has said a yellow weather warning for rain is to be expected from 2pm today (Wednesday) until 12pm on Friday.
There is also another weather warning for strong winds which will last until 3am tomorrow (Thursday).
A spokesperson from the Met office said: "Some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities are likely to be affected by spray and/or large waves, especially for South and South East facing coastlines.
"Some communities may be cut off by flooded roads, most likely across South West England.
You may also want to watch:
"Homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings, most likely across South West England.
"Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures."
- 1 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 2 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 3 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 4 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 5 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 6 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
- 7 Weston's Marine Lake to remain closed due to safety concerns
- 8 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 9 Weston is a 'really great place to invest'
- 10 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
For more information, visit www.bit.ly/36KYb0E