Two weather warnings set for Weston
- Credit: Archant
Homes and businesses, in Weston, could be affected by heavy rains and strong winds as two weather warnings have been issued.
The Met Office has said a yellow weather warning for rain is to be expected from 2pm today (Wednesday) until 12pm on Friday.
There is also another weather warning for strong winds which will last until 3am tomorrow (Thursday).
A spokesperson from the Met office said: "Some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities are likely to be affected by spray and/or large waves, especially for South and South East facing coastlines.
"Some communities may be cut off by flooded roads, most likely across South West England.
You may also want to watch:
"Homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings, most likely across South West England.
"Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures."
- 1 Engaged couple thank new friends for 'special' night at Weston restaurant
- 2 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
- 3 Recycling centres set to be 'very busy' due to ease in lockdown restrictions
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Dreaming of reaching the Olympic Games with Isabel Blackhurst
- 6 Popular food festival returns to Weston this weekend
- 7 Will garden village be revived?
- 8 Arrest made following death of man in Weston attack
- 9 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 10 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
For more information, visit www.bit.ly/36KYb0E