Starbucks drive thru to open in Weston next month
- Credit: Archant
A popular coffee chain will open its drive thru in Weston next month.
Starbucks has confirmed its restaurant at the Budgens Airport Roundabout Garage, in Locking Moor Road, will open in December.
The 2,375sq.m site will include a clearance bar, order point canopy, menus, condensers, and illuminated signs.
Budgens Garage opened in October and it operates 24 hours a day, with Shell, Greggs and a Costa Express already housed in the unit.
Concerns were raised by neighbours over the felling of trees to give drivers heading into Weston off the M5 a clear view of the garage.
You may also want to watch:
The drive thru will be Weston's first and only Starbucks store, but it does operate a coffee shop at Sedgemoor North service station on the M5 northbound.
A Starbucks spokesman said: "We look forward to opening a new drive thru at the Airport Roundabout in December and will bring 15 jobs to the Weston community."
- 1 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 3 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 4 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 5 Weston's youngest funeral director achieves qualifications
- 6 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 7 Wind and water sports in Weston
- 8 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 9 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset