Starbucks drive thru to open in Weston next month
- Credit: Archant
A popular coffee chain will open its drive thru in Weston next month.
Starbucks has confirmed its restaurant at the Budgens Airport Roundabout Garage, in Locking Moor Road, will open in December.
The 2,375sq.m site will include a clearance bar, order point canopy, menus, condensers, and illuminated signs.
Budgens Garage opened in October and it operates 24 hours a day, with Shell, Greggs and a Costa Express already housed in the unit.
Concerns were raised by neighbours over the felling of trees to give drivers heading into Weston off the M5 a clear view of the garage.
You may also want to watch:
The drive thru will be Weston's first and only Starbucks store, but it does operate a coffee shop at Sedgemoor North service station on the M5 northbound.
A Starbucks spokesman said: "We look forward to opening a new drive thru at the Airport Roundabout in December and will bring 15 jobs to the Weston community."
- 1 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 2 Drink-driver jailed after causing serious injuries to Weston couple
- 3 April 12 opening day: Sovereign Centre plans to shake-up Weston high street
- 4 Inadequate care home responds
- 5 Weston Marine Lake outdoor swimming plans reach key milestone
- 6 Weston restaurants reopening outside on April 12
- 7 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 8 April 12 reopening: Weston shops preparing for spending spree
- 9 Tropicana confirms re-opening plans with first outdoor event
- 10 North Somerset antisocial behaviour orders come into force