Icescape returns in style for winter stint
- Credit: Archant
Icescape At The Tropicana has opened for its third year, promising months of festive fun.
The Trop, in Marine Parade, became home to Britain's largest indoor ice rink on Friday.
There are two new rides this year in the carousel which holds up to 24 people per ride and Pippen's rotating coaster.
Skating sessions are held on the hour, starting at 10am, for 45 minutes each session.
The Lodge Bar And Restaurant, which has a great view of the ice rink, is open for people who do not wish to take part in the skating sessions.
You may also want to watch:
The rink uses rapid freeze, real ice technology to provide an authentic winter skating experience.
Santa and his elves will be in situ from November 24 until Christmas Eve, and youngsters will be able to visit the grotto and take pictures.
- 1 Boy, 17, 'with machete' arrested in village
- 2 Weston Mercury building up for sale
- 3 Fire service investigates vehicle workshop blaze
- 4 Mystery of hillside artwork in Somerset village revealed
- 5 Who you can vote for in Avon and Somerset PCC elections
- 6 Contractors chosen to design Banwell bypass
- 7 Council hits out at 'flawed' report ranking Weston as second-worst seaside town
- 8 Royal Pier Hotel redevelopment would 'help to regenerate town'
- 9 New headteacher for village first school
- 10 Hot air balloons return to Weston
Icescape will be open until January 25.
Tickets, priced £7.50-34, are available online at www.icescape-tropicana.co.uk