Scarecrow and fantasy trail to take place this bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
A fantasy trail will take place in Weston Village this bank holiday weekend.
Weston Villagers, a group of neighbours on the estate, has planned a scarecrow and fantasy trail from Saturday to Monday.
The group celebrated VE Day in extravagant style last bank hoiday, with a socially distanced street party and fancy dress.
They want more people on the estate to join in and to give children a project for the bank holiday weekend.
People can decorate their gardens, windows or balconies in the theme of their favourite TV show, film, band, fantasy or book and can construct a centrepiece scarecrow or character display.
You may also want to watch:
The trail will take place around the estate on bank holiday Monday and people can vote for their favourite display online, with prizes to be won.
People taking part are urged to follow the government’s latest measures around social distancing.
For more information on the trail, visit the Weston Villagers Facebook page by clicking here.
- 1 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 2 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 3 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 4 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 7 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 8 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 9 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
- 10 Weston Town Council pledges to be an anti-racist authority