Scarecrow and fantasy trail to take place this bank holiday weekend
- Credit: Archant
A fantasy trail will take place in Weston Village this bank holiday weekend.
Weston Villagers, a group of neighbours on the estate, has planned a scarecrow and fantasy trail from Saturday to Monday.
The group celebrated VE Day in extravagant style last bank hoiday, with a socially distanced street party and fancy dress.
They want more people on the estate to join in and to give children a project for the bank holiday weekend.
People can decorate their gardens, windows or balconies in the theme of their favourite TV show, film, band, fantasy or book and can construct a centrepiece scarecrow or character display.
You may also want to watch:
The trail will take place around the estate on bank holiday Monday and people can vote for their favourite display online, with prizes to be won.
People taking part are urged to follow the government’s latest measures around social distancing.
For more information on the trail, visit the Weston Villagers Facebook page by clicking here.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 3 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 4 Council hopes to reopen Weston Marine Lake later this week
- 5 Could self-driving pods be the future of Weston?
- 6 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 7 LOVE ISLAND 2021: Weston's Jake Cornish makes it official with Liberty
- 8 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 9 Popular Weston restaurant closes after nearly 60 years
- 10 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital