Vintage Car Rally to roll into Weston
- Credit: Weston Helicopter Museum
A selection of vintage vehicles will roll into Weston next week as part of this year's Vintage Wheels Rally.
Cars dating from the 60s to the 90s will be featured inside the town's Helicopter Museum, on Locking Moor Road.
The rally returns by popular demand after being a highlight of 2020, according to the museum's marketing assistant.
Rob Wood said: “The museum’s car shows are some of the most captivating days of the year.
"It is truly fantastic to see visitors of all ages experience these iconic vehicles in a setting that mirrors their status. Engine enthusiast or aviation superfan; there will be something for everyone at Vintage Wheels."
There will be cars from all over the world including French Talbot Avengers, German Porsches and US Corvettes, as well as some classics from the remnants of Britain's booming motor industry, such as Jaguars, Jensons, and Triumphs.
The rally will take place from 10am to 2pm on September 26 inside the Helicopter Museum.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 5 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 10 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
For more information, log on to www.helicoptermuseum.co.uk