Weather warning issued for Weston
- Credit: Archant
Wet weather accompanied by winds of up to 65mph have been forecast for Weston-super-Mare tomorrow (Tuesday).
A yellow weather warning has been issued, with ‘strong winds’ accompanied by heavy rain’ expected.
The warning stays in effect from 5am-9pm, with the worst of weather expected during the afternoon and early evening.
Buses and train routes may be affected by the weather.
A met Office Spokesman said: “Some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities may be affected by spray and/or large waves.
You may also want to watch:
“Rain will be heavy at times and, given recent wet weather, likely lead to impacts in a few places.”
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 3 Impressive house in a popular area of Weston
- 4 Yeo Valley extends open days for award-winning garden
- 5 Man jailed for knife possession offence
- 6 Meet the owners of Weston's only seafood restaurant
- 7 New principal appointed at academy
- 8 Banwell bypass route chosen
- 9 WIN: Tickets to The Magic Of Motown
- 10 Man sentenced after racially abusing a woman following a collision