Weather warning issued for Weston
- Credit: Archant
Wet weather accompanied by winds of up to 65mph have been forecast for Weston-super-Mare tomorrow (Tuesday).
A yellow weather warning has been issued, with ‘strong winds’ accompanied by heavy rain’ expected.
The warning stays in effect from 5am-9pm, with the worst of weather expected during the afternoon and early evening.
Buses and train routes may be affected by the weather.
A met Office Spokesman said: “Some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities may be affected by spray and/or large waves.
You may also want to watch:
“Rain will be heavy at times and, given recent wet weather, likely lead to impacts in a few places.”
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 Contemporary living in a pretty North Somerset village
- 3 Alliance Homes to deliver 40 affordable properties on Somerset housing development
- 4 More support needed from Government for pubs to survive
- 5 Restaurant donates meals to key workers, teachers and pupils
- 6 Pump track project appeals for further community support
- 7 New hope in third lockdown due to vaccine
- 8 Council seeks photographer for heritage project
- 9 Vacant care home to be transformed into seafront flats
- 10 Mass rollout of Oxford vaccine begins in North Somerset