Weather warning issued for Weston
- Credit: Archant
Wet weather accompanied by winds of up to 65mph have been forecast for Weston-super-Mare tomorrow (Tuesday).
A yellow weather warning has been issued, with ‘strong winds’ accompanied by heavy rain’ expected.
The warning stays in effect from 5am-9pm, with the worst of weather expected during the afternoon and early evening.
Buses and train routes may be affected by the weather.
A met Office Spokesman said: “Some coastal routes, sea fronts and coastal communities may be affected by spray and/or large waves.
You may also want to watch:
“Rain will be heavy at times and, given recent wet weather, likely lead to impacts in a few places.”
- 1 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 2 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 3 Michael Eavis, Weston Mayor and former football players at pier fundraiser
- 4 Funeral directors set up new Weston branch
- 5 Have your say on plans for new GP surgery on Weston Rugby Club site
- 6 The joys of sea air: The visitors' guide to Weston-super-Mare
- 7 Forest preschool and holiday club set to open on outskirts of Weston
- 8 Have you seen wanted man Frazer Englefield?
- 9 Weston hotel destroyed by fire to be redeveloped this year
- 10 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset